Volume 1, Number 1, 2005
- Stuart Goose, Jochen Riedlinger, Sreedhar Kodlahalli:
Conferencing3: 3D audio conferencing and archiving services for handheld wireless devices.
- Yee Sin Chan, James W. Modestino:
A cross-layer optimisation approach for multimedia over CDMA mobile wireless networks.
- Billy Pham, Kazuo Yana, Hisato Kobayashi:
A real-time interactive distance education system for a broadband internet environment.
- Thitiporn Lertrusdachakul, Akinori Taguchi, Terumasa Aoki, Hiroshi Yasuda:
Transparent eye contact and gesture videoconference.
- Takuya Tojo, Tomoya Enokido, Makoto Takizawa:
High-speed group communication protocol for exchanging real-time multimedia data.
- Guang Gong, Shaoquan Jiang:
The editing generator and its cryptanalysis.
- Willy Susilo, Yi Mu:
Provably secure fail-stop signature schemes based on RSA.
- Hyeok Chan Kwon, Sangchoon Kim, Jaehoon Nah, Sung Won Sohn:
An automatic security test engine for IPv6 network.
- Jason C. Hung, Chun-Chia Wang, Lun-Ping Hung, Anthony Y. Chang, Yi-Chun Liao:
A smart IDS and response system for the internet malicious worm.
- San-Yuan Wang:
Scheduled shared-tree multicasting for Bluetooth networks.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2006
- Maria Halkidi, Dimitris Papadopoulos, Vana Kalogeraki, Dimitrios Gunopulos:
Resilient and energy efficient tracking in sensor networks.
- Jennifer Yick, Gregory Pasternack, Biswanath Mukherjee, Dipak Ghosal:
Placement of network services in a sensor network.
- Junpei Kamimura, Naoki Wakamiya, Masayuki Murata:
A distributed clustering method for energy-efficient data gathering in sensor networks.
- Xiaojiang Du, Yang Xiao:
Energy efficient Chessboard Clustering and routing in heterogeneous sensor networks.
- Swades De, Antonio Caruso, Tamalika Chaira, Stefano Chessa:
Bounds on hop distance in greedy routing approach in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Wentao Zhang, Xiaohua Jia, Chuanhe Huang:
Distributed energy-efficient geographic multicast for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Chuanhe Huang, Chuan Qin, Yi Xian:
A distributed algorithm for computing Connected Dominating Set in ad hoc networks.
- Liansheng Tan, Xiaoli Zhan, Jie Li, Fuzhe Zhao:
A novel tree-based broadcast algorithm for wireless ad hoc networks.
Volume 1, Number 3/4, 2006
Last update Tue May 21 19:06:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chunyu Hu, Rong Zheng, Jennifer C. Hou, Lui Sha:
A microscopic study of power management in IEEE 802.11 wireless networks.
- Sameh Gobriel, Rami G. Melhem, Daniel Mossé:
A unified interference/collision model for optimal MAC transmission power in ad hoc networks.
- Asis Nasipuri, Samir Ranjan Das:
Performance of multichannel wireless ad hoc networks.
- Maode Ma, Shin Yeh Low:
Adaptive polling interval scheduling to support real-time service in Bluetooth networks.
- Tiantong You, Hossam S. Hassanein, Chi-Hsiang Yeh:
CSMA/IC: a new paradigm for medium access control in wireless LANs and ad hoc wireless networks.
- Jean Lorchat, Thomas Noël:
Energy efficiency and QoS optimisations of IEEE 802.11 communications using frame aggregation.
- Danyan Chen, Xiaofeng Wang, Ahmed K. Elhakeem:
Flexible call admission control for multiclass services in wireless LANs.
- Yanfeng Zhu, Zhisheng Niu:
Dynamic polling mechanism for enhancing voice transmission in IEEE 802.11e wireless LANs.
- Fen Hou, Pin-Han Ho, Xuemin Shen:
A novel differentiated retransmission scheme for MPEG video streaming over wireless links.
- Yihong Zhou, Dapeng Wu, Scott Nettles:
On MAC-layer denial of service attacks in IEEE 802.11 ad hoc networks: analysis and counter measures.
- Yang Xiao, Chaitanya Bandela, Xiaojiang Du, Yi Pan, Edilbert Kamal Dass:
Security mechanisms, attacks and security enhancements for the IEEE 802.11 WLANs.
- Chia-Ming Chou, Shih-Feng Hsu, Hsin-Yi Lee, Yung-Chun Lin, Yi-Bing Lin, Jen-Shun Yang:
CCL OSA: a CORBA-based open service access system.