Volume 17, Number 1, 2009 Articles
- Qiyun Wang:
Designing a web-based constructivist learning environment.
- Jon-Chao Hong, Ming-Yueh Hwang, Chin-Hsieh Lu, Ching-Ling Cheng, Yu-Chen Lee, Chan-Li Lin:
Playfulness-based design in educational games: a perspective on an evolutionary contest game.
- Lynette Nagel, A. Seugnet Blignaut, Johannes C. Cronjé:
Read-only participants: a case for student communication in online classes.
- Hai-Ning Liang, Kamran Sedig:
Characterizing navigation in interactive learning environments.
- Tammy Schellens, Hilde van Keer, Bram de Wever, Martin Valcke:
Tagging thinking types in asynchronous discussion groups: effects on critical thinking.
- Qiyun Wang, Huay Lit Woo, Jianhua Zhao:
Investigating critical thinking and knowledge construction in an interactive learning environment.
Volume 17, Number 2, 2009 Articles
- Sarah Manlove, Ard W. Lazonder, Ton de Jong:
Collaborative versus individual use of regulative software scaffolds during scientific inquiry learning.
- Peter Scott, Linda J. Castañeda, Kevin Quick, Jon Linney:
Synchronous symmetrical support: a naturalistic study of live online peer-to-peer learning via software videoconferencing.
- Stavros K. Filippidis, Ioannis A. Tsoukalas:
On the use of adaptive instructional images based on the sequential-global dimension of the Felder-Silverman learning style theory.
- Kyriacos Chrysostomou, Sherry Y. Chen, Xiaohui Liu:
Investigation of users' preferences in interactive multimedia learning systems: a data mining approach.
- Liesbeth Kester, Paul A. Kirschner:
Effects of fading support on hypertext navigation and performance in student-centered e-learning environments.
- Claire Kenny, Claus Pahl:
Intelligent and adaptive tutoring for active learning and training environments.
Volume 17, Number 3, 2009 Special Issue:
Social Networks Research for Interactive Learning Environments:
Defining New Frontiers for Interactivity Foreword
Volume 17, Number 4, 2009 Special Issue:
Web 2.0 for interactive e-learning Editorial
Last update Wed May 22 17:48:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Bolanle A. Olaniran:
Culture, learning styles, and Web 2.0.
- Jelena Jovanovic, Dragan Gasevic, Carlo Torniai, Scott Bateman, Marek Hatala:
The Social Semantic Web in Intelligent Learning Environments: state of the art and future challenges.
- Hui-Chun Chu, Gwo-Jen Hwang, Chin-Chung Tsai, Nian-Shing Chen:
An innovative approach for promoting information exchanges and sharing in a Web 2.0-based learning environment.
- Huei-Tse Hou, Kuo-En Chang, Yao-Ting Sung:
Using blogs as a professional development tool for teachers: analysis of interaction behavioral patterns.
- Wim Westera, Gijs de Bakker, Leo Wagemans:
Self-arrangement of fleeting student pairs: a Web 2.0 approach for peer tutoring.
- David J. Lubliner, George R. Widmeyer, Fadi P. Deek:
Collaborative learning utilizing a domain-based shared data repository to enhance learning outcomes.
- Hyo-Jeong So, Peter Sen Kee Seow, Chee-Kit Looi:
Location matters: leveraging knowledge building with mobile devices and Web 2.0 technology.