Volume 104, Number 1, 2004
Volume 104, Number 2, 2004
- Kenneth W. Green Jr., Bobby Medlin, Dwayne Whitten:
Developing optimism to improve performance: an approach for the manufacturing sector.
- Choon Seong Leem, Injoo Kim:
An integrated evaluation system based on the continuous improvement model of IS performance.
- Steven A. Morris, Timothy H. Greer, Cary Hughes, W. Jeff Clark:
Prediction of CASE adoption: a neural network approach.
- Subhash C. Kundu:
Impact of computer disasters on information management: a study.
- Ta-Tao Chuang, P. Pete Chong:
Searching advertising placement in cyberspace.
- Jennifer Rowley:
Partnering paradigms? Knowledge management and relationship marketing.
- Kim Hua Tan, Ken Platts:
A connectance-based approach for managing manufacturing knowledge.
- Amy J. C. Trappey, Charles V. Trappey, Jiang-Liang Hou, Bird J. G. Chen:
Mobile agent technology and application for online global logistic services.
Volume 104, Number 3, 2004
- Eusebio Scornavacca Jr., João Luiz Becker, Stuart J. Barnes:
Developing automated e-survey and control tools: an application in industrial management.
- Claude Rochet:
Rethinking the management of information in the strategic monitoring of public policies by agencies.
- Eileen P. Kelly, G. Scott Erickson:
Legal and privacy issues surrounding customer databases and e-merchant bankruptcies: reflections on Toysmart.com.
- Dino Bouchlaghem, Andrew G. Kimmance, Chimay J. Anumba:
Integrating product and process information in the construction sector.
- Chin-Fu Ho, Wen-Hsiung Wu, Yi-Ming Tai:
Strategies for the adaptation of ERP systems.
- Qingyu Zhang, Jeen-Su Lim, Mei Cao:
Innovation-driven learning in new product development: a conceptual model.
- Phillip Olla, Chris Atkinson:
Developing a wireless reference model for interpreting complexity in wireless projects.
- Eric J. Newman, Donald E. Stem Jr., David Sprott:
Banner advertisement and Web site congruity effects on consumer Web site perceptions.
Volume 104, Number 4, 2004
- David Baccarini, Geoff Salm, Peter E. D. Love:
Management of risks in information technology projects.
- Sooyong Park, Minseong Kim, Vijayan Sugumaran:
A scenario, goal and feature-oriented domain analysis approach for developing software product lines.
- James O'Kane:
Simulating production performance: cross case analysis and policy implications.
- Wann-Yih Wu, Chwan-Yi Chiang, Ya-Jung Wu, Hui-Ju Tu:
The influencing factors of commitment and business integration on supply chain management.
- Prasanta Kumar Dey, Stephen O. Ogunlana:
Selection and application of risk management tools and techniques for build-operate-transfer projects.
- Choon Seong Leem, YongKi Yoon:
A maturity model and an evaluation system of software customer satisfaction: the case of software companies in Korea.
- Choy Leong Yee, Kim Hua Tan:
A process and tool for supply network analysis.
- Nalini Govindarajulu, Bonnie F. Daily:
Motivating employees for environmental improvement.
Volume 104, Number 5, 2004
Volume 104, Number 6, 2004
- Richard Fulford, Peter E. D. Love:
Propagation of an alternative enterprise service application adoption model.
- Ranjit Bose:
Knowledge management metrics.
- Kuo-Fang Peng, Yi-Wen Fan, Tong-An Hsu:
Proposing the content perception theory for the online content industry - a structural equation modeling.
- Robert J. Vokurka, Robert A. Davis:
Manufacturing strategic facility types.
- Henry C. W. Lau, Felix T. S. Chan, Richard Y. K. Fung, Christina W. Y. Wong:
An XML-based real-time quality measurement scheme.
- Alan D. Smith:
Empirical exploration for a product data management (PDA) system at a major telecommunications firm.
- Emeka Agbasi, Chimay J. Anumba, Alistair Gibb, Abdulla Kalian, Alastair Watson:
Cladding sector road map for realising the CIM vision.
Volume 104, Number 7, 2004
- Ting-Peng Liang, Cheng-Yi Lin, Deng-Neng Chen:
Effects of electronic commerce models and industrial characteristics on firm performance.
- Antonio C. Caputo, F. Cucchiella, Luciano Fratocchi, Pacifico Marcello Pelagagge, Federica Scacchia:
Analysis and evaluation of e-supply chain performances.
- Victor Prybutok, Robert Cutshall:
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award leadership model.
- Petri Helo:
Managing agility and productivity in the electronics industry.
- Suresh Chalasani, Robert Barber:
Architectures for Java-based bioinformatics applications.
- Omprakash K. Gupta, Keren Priyadarshini, Samia Massoud, Shivprakash K. Agrawal:
Enterprise resource planning: a case of a blood bank.
- Vincent Hughes, Peter E. D. Love:
Toward cyber-centric management of policing: back to the future with information and communication technology.
- Dong-Her Shih, Hsiu-Sen Chiang, Chun-Yuan Chan, Binshan Lin:
Internet security: malicious e-mails detection and protection.
- Robert K. Perrons, Ken Platts:
The role of clockspeed in outsourcing decisions for new technologies: insights from the prisoner's dilemma.
Volume 104, Number 8, 2004
- Michael D. Okrent, Robert J. Vokurka:
Process mapping in successful ERP implementations.
- Peter DeVries, Elizabeth V. Mulig, Kristie Lowery:
A useful tool for data scanning in executive information systems: schematic faces.
- Liz Lee-Kelley, Alf Crossman, Anne Cannings:
A social interaction approach to managing the "invisibles" of virtual teams.
- Andrew C. Lyons, Julian Coleman, Dennis F. Kehoe, Adrian Coronado:
Performance observation and analysis of an information re-engineered supply chain: a case study of an automotive firm.
- Shamsuddin Ahmed:
Classification standard in large process plants for integration with robust database.
- Fang Zhao:
Management of information technology and business process re-engineering: a case study.
- Shi-Ming Huang, I-Chu Chang, Shing-Han Li, Ming-Tong Lin:
Assessing risk in ERP projects: identify and prioritize the factors.
- Ming-Hui Huang, Jyun-Cheng Wang, Shihti Yu, Chui-Chen Chiu:
Value-added ERP information into information goods: an economic analysis.
Volume 104, Number 9, 2004
Last update Sat May 25 20:33:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jeongwook Kim, Jintae Kim, Sooyong Park, Vijayan Sugumaran:
A multi-view approach for requirements analysis using goal and scenario.
- Hui-Ming Kuo, Sheue-Ling Hwang, Eric Min-Yang Wang:
Evaluation research of information and supporting interface in electronic commerce web sites.
- Thomas R. Gulledge, Rainer A. Sommer, Georg Simon:
Analyzing convergence alternatives across existing SAP solutions.
- Chengbo Wang, James T. Luxhøj, John Johansen:
Applying a knowledge management modeling tool for manufacturing vision (MV) development.
- Holtjona Galanxhi-Janaqi, Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah:
U-commerce: emerging trends and research issues.
- Hosein Gharavi, Peter E. D. Love, Eddie W. L. Cheng:
Information and communication technology in the stockbroking industry: an evolutionary approach to the diffusion of innovation.
- Meng Hsiang Hsu, Chao-Min Chiu, Teresa L. Ju:
Determinants of continued use of the WWW: an integration of two theoretical models.
- Mohan P. Rao, David M. Miller:
Expert systems applications for productivity analysis.