Volume 9, Number 1, January 2008 Special Issue on Applications of Ensemble Methods
- Belur V. Dasarathy:
A special issue on applications of ensemble methods.
- Nikunj C. Oza, Kagan Tumer:
Applications of ensemble methods.
- Nikunj C. Oza, Kagan Tumer:
Classifier ensembles: Select real-world applications.
- Jaakko Suutala, Juha Röning:
Methods for person identification on a pressure-sensitive floor: Experiments with multiple classifiers and reject option.
- Mohammad Assaad, Romuald Boné, Hubert Cardot:
A new boosting algorithm for improved time-series forecasting with recurrent neural networks.
- Alexey Tsymbal, Mykola Pechenizkiy, Padraig Cunningham, Seppo Puuronen:
Dynamic integration of classifiers for handling concept drift.
- Giorgio Giacinto, Roberto Perdisci, Mauro Del Rio, Fabio Roli:
Intrusion detection in computer networks by a modular ensemble of one-class classifiers.
- Robi Polikar, Apostolos Topalis, Devi Parikh, Deborah Green, Jennifer Frymiare, John Kounios, Christopher M. Clark:
An ensemble based data fusion approach for early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease.
- João B. D. Cabrera, Carlos Gutiérrez, Raman K. Mehra:
Ensemble methods for anomaly detection and distributed intrusion detection in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks.
- Larry Shoemaker, Robert E. Banfield, Lawrence O. Hall, Kevin W. Bowyer, W. Philip Kegelmeyer:
Using classifier ensembles to label spatially disjoint data.
Volume 9, Number 2, April 2008
- Belur V. Dasarathy:
Editorial recognition of another milestone.
- Aureli Soria-Frisch, Mario Köppen:
Image enhancement through intelligent localized fusion operators in the automated visual inspection of highly reflective surfaces.
- Cui Yang, Jian-Qi Zhang, Xiao-Rui Wang, Xin Liu:
A novel similarity based quality metric for image fusion.
- Yin Chen, Zhiyun Xue, Rick S. Blum:
Theoretical analysis of an information-based quality measure for image fusion.
- Zhaobin Wang, Yide Ma:
Medical image fusion using m-PCNN.
- Yufeng Zheng, Edward A. Essock:
A local-coloring method for night-vision colorization utilizing image analysis and fusion.
- Richa Singh, Mayank Vatsa, Afzel Noore:
Hierarchical fusion of multi-spectral face images for improved recognition performance.
- Lionel Valet, Emmanuel Ramasso, Sylvie Teyssier:
Quality evaluation of insulating parts by fusion of classifiers issued from tomographic images.
- Zengyou He, Xiaofei Xu, Shengchun Deng:
k-ANMI: A mutual information based clustering algorithm for categorical data.
- Yann Lemeret, Eric Lefevre, Daniel Jolly:
Improvement of an association algorithm for obstacle tracking.
- David Mercier, Benjamin Quost, Thierry Denoeux:
Refined modeling of sensor reliability in the belief function framework using contextual discounting.
- Simon Maskell:
A Bayesian approach to fusing uncertain, imprecise and conflicting information.
- V. Phan-Luong:
A framework for integrating information sources under lattice structure.
- Shu-Li Sun:
Multi-sensor optimal fusion fixed-interval Kalman smoothers.
- Zi-Li Deng, Yuan Gao, Gui-Li Tao:
Reduced-order steady-state descriptor Kalman fuser weighted by block-diagonal matrices.
- Zeshui Xu:
Dependent uncertain ordered weighted aggregation operators.
- Branko Ristic, Ajith Gunatilaka:
Information driven localisation of a radiological point source.
Volume 9, Number 3, July 2008 Editorial
- Hitha Alex, Mohan Kumar, Behrooz Shirazi:
MidFusion: An adaptive middleware for information fusion in sensor network applications.
- Lior Cohen, Gil Avrahami-Bakish, Mark Last, Abraham Kandel, Oscar Kipersztok:
Real-time data mining of non-stationary data streams from sensor networks.
- Yujie Zhu, Ramanuja Vedantham, Seung-Jong Park, Raghupathy Sivakumar:
A scalable correlation aware aggregation strategy for wireless sensor networks.
- Ming Hsiao Ko, Geoff A. W. West, Svetha Venkatesh, Mohan Kumar:
Using dynamic time warping for online temporal fusion in multisensor systems.
- Anirban Bag, Mostafa A. Bassiouni:
Hotspot Preventing Routing algorithm for delay-sensitive applications of in vivo biomedical sensor networks.
- Pratik K. Biswas, Hairong Qi, Yingyue Xu:
Mobile-agent-based collaborative sensor fusion.
- Joseph S. Gomes, Hyeong-Ah Choi:
Adaptive optimization of join trees for multi-join queries over sensor streams.
- Hui Qu, Stephen B. Wicker:
Co-designed anchor-free localization and location-based routing algorithm for rapidly-deployed wireless sensor networks.
Volume 9, Number 4, October 2008 Editorial
Last update Mon May 20 17:53:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jingtao Yao, Vijay V. Raghavan, Zonghuan Wu:
Web information fusion: A review of the state of the art.
- Xiang Feng, Francis C. M. Lau, Dianxun Shuai:
The coordination generalized particle model - An evolutionary approach to multi-sensor fusion.
- Khaled M. Hammouda, Mohamed S. Kamel:
Distributed collaborative Web document clustering using cluster keyphrase summaries.
- Eddie Johnston, Nicholas Kushmerick:
Web Service aggregation with string distance ensembles and active probe selection.
- Lean Yu, Wei Huang, Shouyang Wang, Kin Keung Lai:
Web warehouse - a new web information fusion tool for web mining.
- Jinguang Gu, Baowen Xu, Xinmeng Chen:
An XML query rewriting mechanism with multiple ontologies integration based on complex semantic mapping.
- Gilles Nachouki, Mohamed Quafafou:
Multi-data source fusion.