Volume 41, Number 1, January 1999
Volume 41, Number 2, January 1999
Volume 41, Number 3, February 1999
Volume 41, Number 4, March 1999
Volume 41, Number 5, March 1999
Volume 41, Number 6, April 1999
- Mark Pendergast, Stephen C. Hayne:
Groupware and social networks: will life ever be the same again?
- Kjeld Schmidt:
Of maps and scripts: The status of formal constructs in cooperative work.
- Steven E. Poltrock, George Engelbeck:
Requirements for a virtual collocation environment.
- Wilhelm Dangelmaier, Stephan Kress, Rüdiger Wenski:
TelCoW: telework under the co-ordination of a workflow management system.
- Jörg M. Haake, Weigang Wang:
Flexible support for business processes: extending cooperative hypermedia with process support.
- Tim Mansfield, Simon M. Kaplan, Geraldine Fitzpatrick, Ted Phelps, Mark Fitzpatrick, Richard N. Taylor:
Toward locales: Supporting collaboration with Orbit.
- Shinkuro Honda, Hironari Tomioka, Takaaki Kimura, Takaharu Oosawa, Ken-ichi Okada, Yutaka Matsushita:
A company-office system "Valentine" providing informal communication and personal space based on 3D virtual space and avatars.
Volume 41, Number 7, May 1999
- Cameron Schmidt, Philip W. Dart, Lorraine Johnston, Leon Sterling, Peter Thorne:
Disincentives for communicating risk: a risk paradox.
- Paolino Di Felice, Goffredo Fonzi:
An improved method for the indexing of software.
- Luis Fernández, José Javier Dolado:
Measurement and prediction of the verification cost of the design in a formalized methodology.
- Zhiqiang Chen, Antonio Cau, Hussein Zedan, Hongji Yang:
Integrating structured OO approaches with formal techniques for the development of real-time systems.
- Jiacun Wang, Xudong He, Yi Deng:
Introducing software architecture specification and analysis in SAM through an example.
Volume 41, Number 8, June 1999
Volume 41, Number 9, June 1999
- Michael K. Ng, Zhexue Huang:
Data-mining massive time series astronomical data: challenges, problems and solutions.
- Mika Klemettinen, Heikki Mannila, Hannu Toivonen:
Interactive exploration of interesting findings in the Telecommunication Network Alarm Sequence Analyzer (TASA).
- Bryan W. Scotney, Sally I. McClean:
Efficient knowledge discovery through the integration of heterogeneous data.
- Paul D. Scott, Elwood Wilkins:
Evaluating data mining procedures: techniques for generating artificial data sets.
- Robert L. Grossman, Stuart Bailey, Ashok Ramu, Balinder Malhi, Philip Hallstrom, Ivan Pulleyn, Xiao Qin:
The management and mining of multiple predictive models using the predictive modeling markup language.
- F. J. McErlean, David A. Bell, Jiwen Guan:
Modification of belief in evidential causal networks.
- Simon H. Lavington, Neil Dewhurst, Elwood Wilkins, Alex Alves Freitas:
Interfacing knowledge discovery algorithms to large database management systems.
Volume 41, Number 10, July 1999
Volume 41, Number 11-12, September 1999
- Kassem Saleh, Robert L. Probert:
Communications software engineering (CSE).
- Rachida Dssouli, Stéphane S. Somé, Jean G. Vaucher, Aziz Salah:
A service creation environment based on scenarios.
- Shing-Chi Cheung, Samuel T. Chanson:
A model-based authorware for the construction of distributed multimedia systems.
- Rachida Dssouli, Kamel Karoui, Kassem Saleh, Omar Cherkaoui:
Communications software design for testability: specification transformations and testability measures.
- Kenji Ishida, Yoshiaki Kakuda, Masahide Nakamura, Tohru Kikuno, Kitsutaro Amano:
A protocol synthesis method for fault-tolerant multipath routing.
- Yibin Yang, Junfeng He, Ming T. Liu:
A medium access control protocol for voice and data integration in receiver-oriented DS-CDMA PCNs.
- Leo Cacciari, Omar Rafiq:
Controllability and observability in distributed testing.
- Thomas Walter, Jens Grabowski:
A framework for the specification of test cases for real-time distributed systems.
- K. Inan, Hasan Ural:
Efficient checking sequences for testing finite state machines.
- Marine Tabourier, Ana R. Cavalli:
Passive testing and application to the GSM-MAP protocol.
- Richard Lai, France Cheong:
Extending EASE with new ASN.1 encoding rules.
- Kassem Saleh, Robert L. Probert, Khaled Al-Saqabi:
Recovery of CFSM-based protocol and service design from protocol execution traces.
Volume 41, Number 13, September 1999
Volume 41, Number 14, November 1999
Last update Sat May 25 20:33:51 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page