Volume 46, Number 1, 1 January 2004
Volume 46, Number 2, 1 February 2004
Volume 46, Number 3, March 2004
Volume 46, Number 4, 15 March 2004
Volume 46, Number 5, 15 April 2004
- Herbert H. Thompson, Chia-Chu Chiang, Ibrahim K. El-Far, Stefan Gruner, Markus Montigel, James A. Whittaker:
Special Issue on Software Engineering: Applications, Practices and Tools from the ACM Symposium on Applied Computing 2003.
- Issa Traoré, Demissie B. Aredo, Hong Ye:
An integrated framework for formal development of open distributed systems.
- Egon Börger, Alessandra Cavarra, Elvinia Riccobene:
On formalizing UML state machines using ASM.
- Jing Dong:
Adding pattern related information in structural and behavioral diagrams.
- Ana Cristina Vieira de Melo, Bruno M. Moutinho:
On the composition of Java frameworks control-flows.
- Alessandra Cavarra, Charles Crichton, Jim Davies:
A method for the automatic generation of test suites from object models.
- Amit M. Paradkar:
Towards model-based generation of self-priming and self-checking conformance tests for interactive system.
- Elaine J. Weyuker:
How to judge testing progress.
- Yuen-Tak Yu, Sebastian P. Ng, Pak-Lok Poon, Tsong Yueh Chen:
On the testing methods used by beginning software testers.
- Boby George, Laurie A. Williams:
A structured experiment of test-driven development.
- Brian Fenicle, Tim Wahls:
A secure methodology for interchangeable services.
- Yasushi Shinjo, Toshiyuki Kubo, Calton Pu:
Efficient mediators with closures for handling dynamic interfaces in an imperative language.
Volume 46, Number 6, 1 May 2004
Volume 46, Number 7, June 2004
- Jyhjong Lin, Ming-Chang Lee:
An object-oriented analysis method for customer relationship management information systems.
- Nadia Erdogan, Yunus Emre Selçuk, Ozgur Koray Sahingoz:
A distributed execution environment for shared java objects.
- Maozhen Li, David W. Walker, Omer F. Rana, Yan Huang:
Migrating legacy codes to distributed computing environments: a CORBA approach.
- Les Hatton:
Safer language subsets: an overview and a case history, MISRA C.
- Ian R. McChesney, Séamus Gallagher:
Communication and co-ordination practices in software engineering projects.
- Souheil Khaddaj, Abdul Adamu, Minur Morad:
Object versioning and information management.
Volume 46, Number 8, 15 June 2004
Volume 46, Number 9, 1 July 2004
Volume 46, Number 10, August 2004
- Javier Andrade Garda, Juan Ares Casal, Rafael García Vázquez, Juan Pazos, Santiago Rodríguez Yánez, Andrés Silva:
A methodological framework for generic conceptualisation: problem-sensitivity in software engineering.
- Charles Iheagwara, Andrew Blyth, Timm Kevin, David Kinn:
Cost effective management frameworks: the impact of IDS deployment technique on threat mitigation.
- Jan van Moll, Jef Jacobs, Rob J. Kusters, Jos J. M. Trienekens:
Defect detection oriented lifecycle modeling in complex product development.
- Letha H. Etzkorn, Sampson Gholston, Julie Fortune, Cara Stein, Dawn R. Utley, Phillip A. Farrington, Glenn W. Cox:
A comparison of cohesion metrics for object-oriented systems.
- Jitender Kumar Chhabra, K. K. Aggarwal, Yogesh Singh:
Measurement of object-oriented software spatial complexity.
Volume 46, Number 11, 1 September 2004
- Panos Kardasis, Pericles Loucopoulos:
Expressing and organising business rules.
- Gregoris Tziallas, Babis Theodoulidis:
A controller synthesis algorithm for building self-adaptive software.
- Shih-Chien Chou:
Dynamic adaptation to object state change in an information flow control model.
- Ho-Hyun Park, Jun-Ki Min, Chin-Wan Chung, Tae-Gyu Chang:
Multi-way R-tree joins using indirect predicates.
- Ramon Lawrence:
The space efficiency of XML.
- Didar Zowghi, Vincenzo Gervasi:
Erratum to "On the interplay between consistency, completeness, and correctness in requirements evolution" [Information and Software Technology 45 (2003) 993-1009].
- Didar Zowghi, Vincenzo Gervasi:
Erratum to "On the interplay between consistency, completeness, and correctness in requirements evolution".
Volume 46, Number 12, 15 September 2004
Volume 46, Number 13, 1 October 2004
Volume 46, Number 14, 1 November 2004
Volume 46, Number 15, 1 December 2004
Last update Tue May 21 19:07:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Huimin Lin, Hans-Dieter Ehrich, T. H. Tse:
- Kai-Yuan Cai, Yong-Chao Li, Ke Liu:
Optimal and adaptive testing for software reliability assessment.
- Tsong Yueh Chen, Fei-Ching Kuo, Robert G. Merkel, Sebastian P. Ng:
Mirror adaptive random testing.
- Peter Dybjer, Qiao Haiyan, Makoto Takeyama:
Verifying Haskell programs by combining testing, model checking and interactive theorem proving.
- Wolfgang Grieskamp, Nikolai Tillmann, Margus Veanes:
Instrumenting scenarios in a model-driven development environment.
- Bernard Wong:
The software evaluation framework 'SEF' extended.