Volume 37, Number 1, February 2004
Volume 37, Number 2, May 2004
Volume 37, Number 3, August 2004
Volume 37, Number 4, September 2004 IP and Design Reuse
Last update Fri May 24 20:28:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wolfgang Rosenstiel:
IP and design reuse.
- Vasco Jerinic, Dietmar Müller:
Safe integration of parameterized IP.
- Flávio Rech Wagner, Wander O. Cesário, Luigi Carro, Ahmed Amine Jerraya:
Strategies for the integration of hardware and software IP components in embedded systems-on-chip.
- Martin Schaaf, Andrea Freßmann, Rainer Maximini, Ralph Bergmann, Alexander Tartakovski, Martin Radetzki:
Intelligent IP retrieval driven by application requirements.
- Markus Visarius, Johannes Lessmann, Frank Kelso, Wolfram Hardt:
Generic integration infrastructure for IP-based design processes and tools with a unified XML format.
- Andreas Vörg, Wolfgang Rosenstiel:
Automation of IP qualification and IP exchange.