Volume 74, Numbers 1-2, April 2000
- Johan Håstad:
On bounded occurrence constraint satisfaction.
- François Bertault:
A force-directed algorithm that preserves edge-crossing properties.
- Manfred Göbel:
Rings of polynomial invariants of the alternating group have no finite SAGBI bases with respect to any admissible order.
- Alok Baveja, Aravind Srinivasan:
Approximating low-congestion routing and column-restricted packing problems.
- Jean-Marc Talbot:
The forall-exists2 fragment of the first-order theory of atomic set constraints is Pi01-hard.
- Joachim Niehren, Sophie Tison, Ralf Treinen:
On rewrite constraints and context unification.
- Arnold Schönhage:
Variations on computing reciprocals of power series.
- Margus Veanes:
Farmer's Theorem revisited.
- Carlos H. C. Duarte, T. S. E. Maibaum:
A rely-guarantee discipline for open distributed systems design.
- Theodosis Dimitrakos, T. S. E. Maibaum:
On a generalized modularization theorem.
- Wolfgang W. Bein, Lawrence L. Larmore:
Trackless online algorithms for the server problem.
- Antoine Vigneron, Lixin Gao, Mordecai J. Golin, Giuseppe F. Italiano, Bo Li:
An algorithm for finding a k-median in a directed tree.
- Rajesh P. N. Rao, Jörg Rothe, Osamu Watanabe:
Corrigendum to "Upward separation for FewP and related classes".
Volume 74, Numbers 3-4, 31 May 2000
- Ingo Wegener:
Worst case examples for operations on OBDDs.
- Sarnath Ramnath, Peiyi Zhao:
On the isomorphism of expressions.
- Kuo-Liang Chung:
On finding medians of weighted discrete points.
- Harold N. Gabow:
Path-based depth-first search for strong and biconnected components.
- Ton Kloks, Dieter Kratsch, Haiko Müller:
Finding and counting small induced subgraphs efficiently.
- Satoru Iwata, S. Thomas McCormick, Maiko Shigeno:
A fast cost scaling algorithm for submodular flow.
- Stavros D. Nikolopoulos:
Recognizing cographs and threshold graphs through a classification of their edges.
- Laurent Granvilliers, Gaétan Hains:
A conservative scheme for parallel interval narrowing.
- Agostino Dovier, Enrico Pontelli, Gianfranco Rossi:
A necessary condition for Constructive Negation in Constraint Logic Programming.
- Dimitris J. Kavvadias, Martha Sideri, Elias C. Stavropoulos:
Generating all maximal models of a Boolean expression.
- Joseph Kee-Yin Ng, Shibin Song, Wei Zhao:
Statistical delay analysis on an ATM switch with self-similar input traffic.
- Markus Schneider II:
On distribution properties of sequences with perfect linear complexity profile.
Volume 74, Numbers 5-6, 30 June 2000
Last update Fri May 17 20:18:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Cao An Wang, Francis Y. L. Chin, Boting Yang:
Triangulations without minimum-weight drawing.
- Palash Sarkar:
A note on the spectral characterization of correlation immune Boolean functions.
- Pavel Pudlák:
A note on the use of determinant for proving lower bounds on the size of linear circuits.
- Jérôme Olivier Durand-Lose:
Randomized uniform self-stabilizing mutual exclusion.
- Jae Dong Yang:
A concept-based query evaluation with indefinite fuzzy triples.
- Sukhamay Kundu:
An optimal O(N2) algorithm for computing the min-transitive closure of a weighted graph.
- Ahmed Bouajjani, Javier Esparza, Alain Finkel, Oded Maler, Peter Rossmanith, Bernard Willems, Pierre Wolper:
An efficient automata approach to some problems on context-free grammars.
- Weimin Chen:
- Byoung Mo Im, Myoung-Ho Kim, Hyung-Il Kang, Jae Soo Yoo:
Declustering signature files based on a dynamic measure.
- Alfredo De Santis, Barbara Masucci:
On secret set schemes.
- Gautam Das, Michiel H. M. Smid:
A lower bound for approximating the geometric minimum weight matching.
- Jenn-Wei Lin, Sy-Yen Kuo:
Resolving error propagation in distributed systems.
- Samir Khuller:
Addendum to "An O(|V|2) algorithm for single connectedness".