Volume 23, Number 1, 1987
- C. D. Hurt:
Conceptual citation differences in science, technology, and social sciences literature.
- Wayne D. Dominick:
A performance measurement and evaluation environment for information systems.
- Jorge Moser, Richard Christoph:
Management expert systems (M.E.S.): A framework for development and implementation.
- Nevenka Pravdic, Vesna Oluic-Vukovic:
Application of overlapping technique in selection of scientific journals for a particular discipline -- methodological approach.
- Sinisa Maricic:
Information science as interfaces of the cognitive sphere and society.
- Tefko Saracevic:
Editorial: A new feature in information processing & management.
- Thomas T. Surprenant:
Problems and trends in international information and communication policies.
Volume 23, Number 2, 1987
Volume 23, Number 3, 1987
Volume 23, Number 4, 1987
Volume 23, Number 5, 1987
- Nicholas J. Belkin, Christine L. Borgman, Helen M. Brooks, Tom Bylander, W. Bruce Croft, Penny J. Daniels, Scott C. Deerwester, Edward A. Fox, Peter Ingwersen, Roy Rada:
Distributed Expert-Based Information Systems: An Interdisciplinary Approach.
- Serge Chambaud, Y. F. Le Coadic:
Basic research in information science in France.
- Donald MacGregor, Baruch Fischhoff, Lyn Blackshaw:
Search success and expectations with a computer interface.
- Carolyn R. Watters, Michael A. Shepherd:
A logic basis for information retrieval.
- Michael F. Lynch, Peter Willett:
Current research into chemical and textual information retrieval at the department of information studies, University of Sheffield.
- Juiliette O. Breazeal, Meera Blattner, Hilary D. Burton:
Data standardization in heterogeneous data bases through the use of data abstraction.
- Hal Berghel:
A logical framework for the correction of spelling errors in electronic documents.
- Roger Mitton:
Spelling checkers, spelling correctors and the misspellings of poor spellers.
Volume 23, Number 6, 1987
Last update Sat May 25 20:35:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page