Volume 25, Number 1, 1989
- Edward A. Fox:
Research and development of information retrieval models and their application.
- F. N. Teskey:
User models and world models for data, information, and knowledge.
- Steven C. Cater, Donald H. Kraft:
A generalization and clarification of the waller-kraft wish list.
- Caroline M. Eastman:
Handling incrementally specified boolean queries: A comparison of inverted and signature file organizations.
- S. K. Michael Wong, Yiyu Yao:
A probability distribution model for information retrieval.
- Norbert Fuhr:
Models for retrieval with probabilistic indexing.
- Susanne M. Humphrey:
MedIndEx system: medical indexing expert system.
- Marie-France Bruandet:
Outline of a knowledge-base model for an intelligent information retrieval system.
Volume 25, Number 2, 1989
Volume 25, Number 3, 1989
- Ravi Sharma:
A generic machine for parallel information retrieval.
- Christine L. Borgman:
All users of information retrieval systems are not created equal: An exploration into individual differences.
- Susan Gauch, John B. Smith:
An expert system for searching in full-text.
- Ulrich Güntzer, Gerald Jüttner, Gerhard Seegmüller, Frank Sarre:
Automatic thesaurus construction by machine learning from retrieval sessions.
- Fazli Can, Esen A. Ozkarahan:
Dynamic cluster maintenance.
- Mostafa A. Bassiouni, Amar Mukherjee, N. Ranganathan:
Enhancing arithmetic and tree-based coding.
- Charles V. Packer:
Applying row-column permutation to matrix representations of large citation networks.
- Lieve Hamers, Yves Hemeryck, Guido Herweyers, Marc Janssen, Hans Keters, Ronald Rousseau, André Vanhoutte:
Similarity measures in scientometric research: The Jaccard index versus Salton's cosine formula.
- J. Svarc, A. Svarc:
Application of the Cobb-Douglas model to the use of information resources by industry in Croatia, Yugoslavia.
Volume 25, Number 4, 1989
Volume 25, Number 5, 1989
Volume 25, Number 6, 1989
Last update Thu May 23 19:00:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- W. Bruce Croft, T. J. Lucia, Janey K. Cringean, Peter Willett:
Retrieving documents by plausible inference: An experimental study.
- Marion Créhange, Odile Foucaut, Gilles Halin, Noureddine Mouaddib, J. F. Foucaut:
Semantics of user interface for image retrieval: Possibility theory and learning techniques.
- Michael D. Gordon, James P. Fry:
Novel applications of information retrieval to the storage and management of computer models.
- Fathi Debili, Christian Fluhr, Pierre Radasoa:
About reformulation in full-text IRS.
- Fred Damerau, Eric Mays:
An examination of undetected typing errors.
- Karen E. Lochbaum, Lynn A. Streeter:
Comparing and combining the effectiveness of latent semantic indexing and the ordinary vector space model for information retrieval.
- Lorna K. Rees-Potter:
Dynamic thesaural systems: A bibliometric study of terminological and conceptual change in sociology and economics with application to the design of dynamic thesaural systems.
- Bogdan Trawinski:
A methodology for writing problem structured abstracts.
- Keith G. Jeffery, Judy O. LayJean-Francois Miquel, Samir Zardan, Fulvio Naldi, Ilaria Vannini Parenti:
Ideas: A system for international data exchange and access for science.
- Ljerka Zmaic, Sinisa Mariicc, Vladimir Simeon:
Visibility of peripheral journals through the science citation index.
- Ronald Rousseau:
Constraint propagation applied to citation analysis: An example.
- Jamshid Beheshti:
A cross-sectional study of the use of library books by undergraduate students.
- Jamshid Beheshti:
A longitudinal study of the use of library books by undergraduate students.