Volume 38, Number 1, 2002
Volume 38, Number 2, 2002
- El-Sayed Atlam, Makoto Okada, Masami Shishibori, Jun-Ichi Aoe:
An evaluation method of words tendency depending on time-series variation and its improvements.
- Samuel Sangkon Lee, Masami Shishibori, Toru Sumitomo, Jun-Ichi Aoe:
Extraction of field-coherent passages.
- M. Carl Drott:
Indexing aids at corporate websites: the use of robots.txt and META tags.
- Minsoo Jung, Masami Shishibori, Yasuhiro Tanaka, Jun-Ichi Aoe:
A dynamic construction algorithm for the Compact Patricia trie using the hierarchical structure.
- Kwong Bor Ng:
The applicability of universal pragmatics in information retrieval interaction: a pilot study.
- Donald Byrd, Tim Crawford:
Problems of music information retrieval in the real world.
- David C. Blair:
The challenge of commercial document retrieval, Part I: Major issues, and a framework based on search exhaustivity, determinacy of representation and document collection size.
- David C. Blair:
The challenge of commercial document retrieval, Part II: a strategy for document searching based on identifiable document partitions.
Volume 38, Number 3, 2002
Volume 38, Number 4, 2002
- Amanda Spink, Huseyin Cenk Ozmutlu:
Characteristics of question format web queries: an exploratory study.
- Huseyin Cenk Ozmutlu, Amanda Spink, Seda Ozmutlu:
Analysis of large data logs: an application of Poisson sampling on excite web queries.
- Yulan He, Siu Cheung Hui:
Mining a Web Citation Database for author co-citation analysis.
- Junhyeok Shim, Dongseok Kim, Jeongwon Cha, Gary Geunbae Lee, Jungyun Seo:
Integrated multi-strategic Web document pre-processing for sentence and word boundary detection.
- Chade-Meng Tan, Yuan-Fang Wang, Chan-Do Lee:
The use of bigrams to enhance text categorization.
- Brian Fox, Christopher J. Fox:
Efficient stemmer generation.
- Anastasios Tombros, Robert Villa, C. J. van Rijsbergen:
The effectiveness of query-specific hierarchic clustering in information retrieval.
- Salvador Nieto Sánchez, Evangelos Triantaphyllou, Donald H. Kraft:
A feature mining based approach for the classification of text documents into disjoint classes.
Volume 38, Number 5, 2002 Context in Information Retrieval
- Colleen Cool, Amanda Spink:
Issues of context in information retrieval (IR): an introduction to the special issue.
- Kwong Bor Ng:
Toward a theoretical framework for understanding the relationship between situated action and planned action models of behavior in information retrieval contexts: contributions from phenomenology.
- Dietmar Wolfram, Hong (Iris) Xie:
Traditional IR for web users: a context for general audience digital libraries.
- Dania Bilal, Joe Kirby:
Differences and similarities in information seeking: children and adults as Web users.
- Luz Marina Quiroga, Javed Mostafa:
An experiment in building profiles in information filtering: the role of context of user relevance feedback.
- Youngok Choi, Edie M. Rasmussen:
Users' relevance criteria in image retrieval in American history.
- Daqing He, Ayse Göker, David J. Harper:
Combining evidence for automatic Web session identification.
Volume 38, Number 6, November 2002
Last update Sat May 18 20:37:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Daniel Z. Zanger:
Interpolation of the extended Boolean retrieval model.
- Xiaoying Tai, Fuji Ren, Kenji Kita:
An information retrieval model based on vector space method by supervised learning.
- Christian Jacquemin, Béatrice Daille, Jean Royauté, Xavier Polanco:
In vitro evaluation of a program for machine-aided indexing.
- Cristina López-Pujalte, Vicente P. Guerrero Bote, Félix de Moya Anegón:
A test of genetic algorithms in relevance feedback.
- El-Sayed Atlam, Kazuhiro Morita, Masao Fuketa, Jun-Ichi Aoe:
A new method for selecting English field association terms of compound words and its knowledge representation.
- Leo Egghe, Christine Michel:
Strong similarity measures for ordered sets of documents in information retrieval.