Volume 10, Number 1, January 2007
Volume 10, Number 2, April 2007 Special Issue on Contextual Information Retrieval Systems
Volume 10, Number 3, June 2007
- Alistair Moffat, William Webber, Justin Zobel, Ricardo A. Baeza-Yates:
A pipelined architecture for distributed text query evaluation.
- Massih-Reza Amini, Anastasios Tombros, Nicolas Usunier, Mounia Lalmas:
Learning-based summarisation of XML documents.
- Donald Metzler, W. Bruce Croft:
Linear feature-based models for information retrieval.
- Kumiko Tanaka-Ishii, Yuichiro Ishii:
Multilingual phrase-based concordance generation in real-time.
- Shengli Wu, Sally I. McClean:
Result merging methods in distributed information retrieval with overlapping databases.
- Stephen Robertson, Hugo Zaragoza:
On rank-based effectiveness measures and optimization.
Volume 10, Numbers 4-5, October 2007
Volume 10, Number 6, December 2007
Last update Sat May 18 20:37:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page