Volume 143, Number 1-4, June 2002
Last update Wed May 22 17:51:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Björn Olsson, Kim Laurio:
Towards a comprehensive collection of diagnostic patterns for protein sequence classification.
- Mehmet Emin Dönderler, Özgür Ulusoy, Ugur Güdükbay:
A rule-based video database system architecture.
- Witold Pedrycz, Adam Gacek:
Temporal granulation and its application to signal analysis.
- Chih-Hsun Chou, Jen-Chao Teng:
A fuzzy logic controller for traffic junction signals.
- Kazuhiko Tsuda, Takao Terano, Yasushi Kuno, Hiroaki Shirai, Hisatoshi Suzuki:
A compiler for business simulations: Toward business model development by yourselve.
- Kwok-Wa Lam, Sang Hyuk Son, Victor C. S. Lee, Sheung-lun Hung:
Relaxing consistency requirement for read-only transactions.
- Ugur Dogrusöz:
Two-dimensional packing algorithms for layout of disconnected graphs.
- Eric Bonabeau:
Graph multidimensional scaling with self-organizing maps.
- Giuseppe Patanè, Marco Russo:
Distributed unsupervised learning using the multisoft machine.
- Young Bae Jun:
On filters of implicative semilattices.
- Radim Belohlávek:
Determinism and fuzzy automata.