Volume 150, Number 1-2, March 2003
- Robert John:
Soft computing and hybrid approaches: An introduction to this special issue.
- Omar Farooq, S. Datta:
Phoneme recognition using wavelet based features.
- Plamen P. Angelov, Richard A. Buswell:
Automatic generation of fuzzy rule-based models from data by genetic algorithms.
- Hani Hagras, Victor Callaghan, Martin Colley, Graham Clarke:
A hierarchical fuzzy-genetic multi-agent architecture for intelligent buildings online learning, adaptation and control.
- Nigel Crook, Tjeerd Olde Scheper, Vasantha Pathirana:
Self-organised dynamic recognition states for chaotic neural networks.
- Johannes A. Roubos, Magne Setnes, János Abonyi:
Learning fuzzy classification rules from labeled data.
- J. W. Davidson, Dragan A. Savic, Godfrey A. Walters:
Symbolic and numerical regression: experiments and applications.
Volume 150, Number 3-4, April 2003
Last update Sat May 25 20:36:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page