Volume 155, Number 1-2, 1 October 2003
- Xiangyun Wang, Diane Schroeder, Drena Dobbs, Vasant Honavar:
Automated data-driven discovery of motif-based protein function classifiers.
- Jianqiang Yi, Naoyoshi Yubazaki, Kaoru Hirota:
Anti-swing and positioning control of overhead traveling crane.
- Malrey Lee:
Evolution of behaviors in autonomous robot using artificial neural network and genetic algorithm.
- Malrey Lee:
A study of an automatic learning model of adaptation knowledge for case base reasoning.
- Appa Rao Korukonda, Seth Finn:
An investigation of framing and scaling as confounding variables in information outcomes: The case of technophobia.
- Yian-Kui Liu, Baoding Liu:
A class of fuzzy random optimization: expected value models.
- Kiran R. Bhutani, Abdella Battou:
On M-strong fuzzy graphs.
- Shi-Zhong Bai:
Near PS-compact L-subsets.
- Saralees Nadarajah, Kostas Zografos:
Formulas for Rényi information and related measures for univariate distributions.
- Y. W. Chang, Trieu-Kien Truong, J. H. Jeng:
VLSI architecture of modified Euclidean algorithm for Reed-Solomon code.
- Shesheng Gao, Jingmei Zhang, Tao Zhou:
Law of large numbers for sample mean of random weighting estimate.
- Yong Lin Liu, San Yang Liu, Yang Xu, Keyun Qin:
ILI-ideals and prime LI-ideals in lattice implication algebras.
Volume 155, Number 3-4, 15 October 2003
Last update Sat May 25 20:36:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page