Volume 9, Number 1, March 2011 Special Issue on Design Science
- Shirley Gregor, Alan R. Hevner:
Introduction to the special issue on design science.
- Christoph Rosenkranz, Roland Holten:
The variety engineering method: analyzing and designing information flows in organizations.
- Stephan Roser, Jörg P. Müller, Bernhard Bauer:
An evaluation and decision method for ICT architectures for cross-organizational business process coordination.
- Raul Valverde, Mark Toleman, Aileen Cater-Steel:
A method for comparing traditional and component-based models in information systems re-engineering.
- Sven A. Carlsson, Stefan Henningsson, Stefan Hrastinski, Christina Keller:
Socio-technical IS design science research: developing design theory for IS integration management.
- Stephan Aier, Christian Fischer:
Criteria of progress for information systems design theories.
Volume 9, Number 2, June 2011 Special Issue on Service Science, Management, and Engineering
- Christopher S. Campbell, Paul P. Maglio, Mark M. Davis:
From self-service to super-service: a resource mapping framework for co-creating value by shifting the boundary between provider and customer.
- Fu-ren Lin, Rung-Wei Po, Claudia Valeria Cruz Orellan:
Mining purchasing decision rules from service encounter data of retail chain stores.
- Ulrika H. Westergren:
Opening up innovation: the impact of contextual factors on the co-creation of IT-enabled value adding services within the manufacturing industry.
- Wibke Michalk, Benjamin Blau:
Risk in agreement networks - Decision support for service-intermediaries.
- Susan U. Stucky, Melissa Cefkin, Yolanda A. Rankin, Ben Shaw, Jakita O. Thomas:
Dynamics of value co-creation in complex IT service engagements.
- Henrik Brocke, Falk Uebernickel, Walter Brenner:
A methodical procedure for designing consumer oriented on-demand IT service propositions.
Volume 9, Number 3, September 2011 Special Issue on Empirical Research in Business Process Management
Volume 9, Number 4, December 2011 Special Issue on Business Process Management
Last update Thu May 23 19:02:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michael Rosemann, Michael zur Muehlen, Marta Indulska:
Preface to the special issue on business process management.
- Stefan Seidel:
Toward a theory of managing creativity-intensive processes: a creative industries study.
- Kristian Rotaru, Carla Wilkin, Leonid Churilov, Dina Neiger, Andrzej Ceglowski:
Formalizing process-based risk with Value-Focused Process Engineering.
- Jan vom Brocke, Alexander Simons, Anne Cleven:
Towards a business process-oriented approach to enterprise content management: the ECM-blueprinting framework.
- Mohamed Adel Serhani, A. Jaffar, Piers Campbell, Yacine Atif:
Enterprise web services-enabled translation framework.