Volume 10, Number 1, March 2008
- Ram Ramesh, H. Raghav Rao:
- Janice C. Sipior, Burke T. Ward:
Trust, privacy, and legal protection in the use of software with surreptitiously installed operations: An empirical evaluation.
- Ji Ma, Mehmet A. Orgun:
Formalising theories of trust for authentication protocols.
- Mohammad M. Masud, Latifur Khan, Bhavani M. Thuraisingham:
A scalable multi-level feature extraction technique to detect malicious executables.
- Clyde W. Holsapple, Jiming Wu:
Building effective online game websites with knowledge-based trust.
- T. S. Raghu, Wonseok Woo, S. B. Mohan, H. Raghav Rao:
Market reaction to patent infringement litigations in the information technology industry.
- Hemant K. Sabat:
Spectrum acquisition strategies adopted by wireless carriers in the USA.
- Borka Jerman-Blazic:
Techno-economic analysis and empirical study of network broadband investment: The case of backbone upgrading.
- Cevriye Gencer, Emel Kizilkaya Aydogan, Coskun Celik:
A decision support system for locating VHF/UHF radio jammer systems on the terrain.
Volume 10, Number 2, April 2008
- Rudy Hirschheim, Jens Dibbern, Armin Heinzl:
Foreword to the special issue on IS sourcing.
- Benoit Aubert, Guillaume Beaurivage, Anne-Marie Croteau, Suzanne Rivard:
Firm strategic profile and IT outsourcing.
- Jae-Nam Lee, Minh Q. Huynh, Rudy Hirschheim:
An integrative model of trust on IT outsourcing: Examining a bilateral perspective.
- Julie Fisher, Rudy Hirschheim, Robert Jacobs:
Understanding the outsourcing learning curve: A longitudinal analysis of a large Australian company.
- Tim Goles, Stephen Hawk, Kate M. Kaiser:
Information technology workforce skills: The software and IT services provider perspective.
- Detmar W. Straub, Peter Weill, Kathy S. Schwaig:
Strategic dependence on the IT resource and outsourcing: A test of the strategic control model.
- Kim Wüllenweber, Daniel Beimborn, Tim Weitzel, Wolfgang König:
The impact of process standardization on business process outsourcing success.
- Mary Lacity, Vidya V. Iyer, Prasad S. Rudramuniyaiah:
Turnover intentions of Indian IS professionals.
- Jessica K. Winkler, Jens Dibbern, Armin Heinzl:
The impact of cultural differences in offshore outsourcing - Case study results from German-Indian application development projects.
- Joseph W. Rottman, Mary Lacity:
A US Client's learning from outsourcing IT work offshore.
Volume 10, Number 3, July 2008 Special Issue on Decision Models for Information Systems Management
Volume 10, Number 4, September 2008 Special Issue on Adoption and Use of Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) in the Residential/Household Context
- Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi, Michael D. Williams, Viswanath Venkatesh:
Guest Editorial: A profile of adoption of Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) research in the household context.
- Alladi Venkatesh:
Digital home technologies and transformation of households.
- Susan A. Brown:
Household technology adoption, use, and impacts: Past, present, and future.
- Xiaojun Zhang, Likoebe M. Maruping:
Household technology adoption in a global marketplace: Incorporating the role of espoused cultural values.
- Roman Beck, Daniel Beimborn, Tim Weitzel, Wolfgang König:
Network effects as drivers of individual technology adoption: Analyzing adoption and diffusion of mobile communication services.
- Se-Joon Hong, James Y. L. Thong, Jae Yun Moon, Kar Yan Tam:
Understanding the behavior of mobile data services consumers.
- Marie Griffiths, Ben Light:
Social networking and digital gaming media convergence: Classification and its consequences for appropriation.
- Liping Shen, Victor Callaghan, Ruimin Shen:
Affective e-Learning in residential and pervasive computing environments.
- Lemuria Carter, Vishanth Weerakkody:
E-government adoption: A cultural comparison.
- Dinesh A. Mirchandani, Julius H. Johnson Jr., Kailash Joshi:
Perspectives of citizens towards e-government in Thailand and Indonesia: A multigroup analysis.
Volume 10, Number 5, November 2008 Special Issue on Enterprise Information Systems (EIS)
Last update Mon May 20 01:07:41 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ling Li, Ricardo Valerdi, John N. Warfield:
Advances in enterprise information systems.
- Charles Møller, Sohail S. Chaudhry, Bent Jørgensen:
Complex service design: A virtual enterprise architecture for logistics service.
- WenAn Tan, Chuanqun Jiang, Ling Li, Zhenhong Lv:
Role-oriented process-driven enterprise cooperative work using the combined rule scheduling strategies.
- Ling Li, Li Xu, Hueiwang Anna Jeng, Dayanand N. Naik, Thomas Allen, Maria Frontini:
Creation of environmental health information system for public health service: A pilot study.
- Chuanzhen Zang, Yushun Fan, Renjing Liu:
Architecture, implementation and application of complex event processing in enterprise information systems based on RFID.
- Shan Wang, Shi Zheng, Lida Xu, Dezheng Li, Huan Meng:
A literature review of electronic marketplace research: Themes, theories and an integrative framework.
- Xiuzhen Chen, Qinghua Zheng, Xiaohong Guan:
An OVAL-based active vulnerability assessment system for enterprise computer networks.
- Chengen Wang, Lida Xu:
Parameter mapping and data transformation for engineering application integration.
- Shoubo Xu:
The concept and theory of material flow.
- Lida Xu, WenAn Tan, Hongyuan Zhen, Weiming Shen:
An approach to enterprise process dynamic modeling supporting enterprise process evolution.