Volume 22, Number 1, March 2011
- Ritu Agarwal:
- Kutsal Dogan, Yonghua Ji, Vijay S. Mookerjee, Suresh Radhakrishnan:
Managing the Versions of a Software Product Under Variable and Endogenous Demand.
- Amit Mehra, Rajiv M. Dewan, Marshall L. Freimer:
Firms as Incubators of Open-Source Software.
- M. N. Ravishankar, Shan Ling Pan, Dorothy E. Leidner:
Examining the Strategic Alignment and Implementation Success of a KMS: A Subculture-Based Multilevel Analysis.
- Hsing Kenneth Cheng, Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay, Hong Guo:
The Debate on Net Neutrality: A Policy Perspective.
- Ramnath K. Chellappa, Raymond G. Sin, S. Siddarth:
Price Formats as a Source of Price Dispersion: A Study of Online and Offline Prices in the Domestic U.S. Airline Markets.
- Gediminas Adomavicius, Alexander Tuzhilin, Rong Zheng:
REQUEST: A Query Language for Customizing Recommendations.
- Ravi Bapna, Paulo B. Goes, Kwok Kee Wei, Zhongju Zhang:
A Finite Mixture Logit Model to Segment and Predict Electronic Payments System Adoption.
- Dong-Gil Ko, Alan R. Dennis:
Profiting from Knowledge Management: The Impact of Time and Experience.
- Animesh Animesh, Siva Viswanathan, Ritu Agarwal:
Competing "Creatively" in Sponsored Search Markets: The Effect of Rank, Differentiation Strategy, and Competition on Performance.
- Kwok-Kee Wei, Hock-Hai Teo, Hock Chuan Chan, Bernard C. Y. Tan:
Conceptualizing and Testing a Social Cognitive Model of the Digital Divide.
- Charles Zhechao Liu, Esther Gal-Or, Chris F. Kemerer, Michael D. Smith:
Compatibility and Proprietary Standards: The Impact of Conversion Technologies in IT Markets with Network Effects.
Volume 22, Number 2, June 2011
- Ritu Agarwal:
- Alok Gupta, Boris Jukic, Dale O. Stahl, Andrew B. Whinston:
An Analysis of Incentives for Network Infrastructure Investment Under Different Pricing Strategies.
- J. J. Po-An Hsieh, Arun Rai, Mark Keil:
Addressing Digital Inequality for the Socioeconomically Disadvantaged Through Government Initiatives: Forms of Capital That Affect ICT Utilization.
- Janice Y. Tsai, Serge Egelman, Lorrie Faith Cranor, Alessandro Acquisti:
The Effect of Online Privacy Information on Purchasing Behavior: An Experimental Study.
- Anindya Ghose, Yuliang Yao:
Using Transaction Prices to Re-Examine Price Dispersion in Electronic Markets.
- Rajiv Jayanth, Varghese S. Jacob, Suresh Radhakrishnan:
Vendor and Client Interaction for Requirements Assessment in Software Development: Implications for Feedback Process.
- Anjana Susarla, Anitesh Barua:
Contracting Efficiency and New Firm Survival in Markets Enabled by Information Technology.
- Monica Johar, Syam Menon, Vijay S. Mookerjee:
Analyzing Sharing in Peer-to-Peer Networks Under Various Congestion Measures.
- Tobias Scheffel, Alexander Pikovsky, Martin Bichler, Kemal Güler:
An Experimental Comparison of Linear and Nonlinear Price Combinatorial Auctions.
- Sanjeev Dewan, Fei Ren:
Information Technology and Firm Boundaries: Impact on Firm Risk and Return Performance.
- Ling Xue, Gautam Ray, Bin Gu:
Environmental Uncertainty and IT Infrastructure Governance: A Curvilinear Relationship.
- Yajiong Xue, Huigang Liang, Liansheng Wu:
Punishment, Justice, and Compliance in Mandatory IT Settings.
Volume 22, Number 3, September 2011 Research Article
- Ravi Aron, Shantanu Dutta, Ramkumar Janakiraman, Praveen Pathak:
The Impact of Automation of Systems on Medical Errors: Evidence from Field Research.
- Catherine L. Anderson, Ritu Agarwal:
The Digitization of Healthcare: Boundary Risks, Emotion, and Consumer Willingness to Disclose Personal Health Information.
- Zafer D. Özdemir, Jack Barron, Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay:
An Analysis of the Adoption of Digital Health Records Under Switching Costs.
- Gerald C. Kane, Giuseppe (Joe) Labianca:
IS Avoidance in Health-Care Groups: A Multilevel Investigation.
- Viswanath Venkatesh, Xiaojun Zhang, Tracy Ann Sykes:
"Doctors Do Too Little Technology": A Longitudinal Field Study of an Electronic Healthcare System Implementation.
- Eivor Oborn, Michael Barrett, Elizabeth Davidson:
Unity in Diversity: Electronic Patient Record Use in Multidisciplinary Practice.
- Jie-Mein Goh, Guodong (Gordon) Gao, Ritu Agarwal:
Evolving Work Routines: Adaptive Routinization of Information Technology in Healthcare.
- Tridas Mukhopadhyay, Param Vir Singh, Seung Hyun Kim:
Learning Curves of Agents with Diverse Skills in Information Technology-Enabled Physician Referral Systems.
- Vijay S. Mookerjee, Radha V. Mookerjee, Alain Bensoussan, Wei T. Yue:
When Hackers Talk: Managing Information Security Under Variable Attack Rates and Knowledge Dissemination.
- Seung Hyun Kim, Tridas Mukhopadhyay:
Determining Optimal CRM Implementation Strategies.
- Stephen P. Smith, Robert B. Johnston, Steve Howard:
Putting Yourself in the Picture: An Evaluation of Virtual Model Technology as an Online Shopping Tool.
- Shuk Ying Ho, David Bodoff, Kar Yan Tam:
Timing of Adaptive Web Personalization and Its Effects on Online Consumer Behavior.
Volume 22, Number 4, December 2011 Research Article
Last update Sat May 25 20:36:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ritu Agarwal:
Editorial Notes - Reflections on Year One: A 2011 Retrospective.
- Angelika Dimoka, Paul A. Pavlou, Fred D. Davis:
Research Commentary - NeuroIS: The Potential of Cognitive Neuroscience for Information Systems Research.
- Hüseyin Tanriverdi, Vahap Bülent Uysal:
Cross-Business Information Technology Integration and Acquirer Value Creation in Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Ke-Wei Huang, Arun Sundararajan:
Pricing Digital Goods: Discontinuous Costs and Shared Infrastructure.
- Kartik Hosanagar:
Usercentric Operational Decision Making in Distributed Information Retrieval.
- Sanjukta Das, Anna Ye Du, Ram D. Gopal, Ram Ramesh:
Risk Management and Optimal Pricing in Online Storage Grids.
- Xiao-Bai Li, Sumit Sarkar:
Protecting Privacy Against Record Linkage Disclosure: A Bounded Swapping Approach for Numeric Data.
- Param Vir Singh, Yong Tan, Nara Youn:
A Hidden Markov Model of Developer Learning Dynamics in Open Source Software Projects.
- Ronald T. Cenfetelli, Andrew Schwarz:
Identifying and Testing the Inhibitors of Technology Usage Intentions.
- Kunsoo Han, Robert J. Kauffman, Barrie R. Nault:
Research Note - Returns to Information Technology Outsourcing.
- Patrick J. Bateman, Peter H. Gray, Brian S. Butler:
Research Note - The Impact of Community Commitment on Participation in Online Communities.
- Alexandra Durcikova, Kelly J. Fadel, Brian S. Butler, Dennis F. Galletta:
Research Note - Knowledge Exploration and Exploitation: The Impacts of Psychological Climate and Knowledge Management System Access.