Volume 7, Number 1, March 1996
- Susan J. Winter, S. Lynne Taylor:
The Role of IT in the Transformation of Work: A Comparison of Post-Industrial, Industrial, and Proto-Industrial Organization.
- Martin Campbell-Kelly:
Information Technology and Organizational Change in the British Census, 1801-1911.
- Jonathan Coopersmith:
Texas Politics and the Fax Revolution.
- Peter K. Manning:
Information Technology in the Police Context: The "Sailor" Phone.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski:
Improvising Organizational Transformation Over Time: A Situated Change Perspective.
- Daniel Robey, Sundeep Sahay:
Transforming Work Through Information Technology: A Comparative Case Study of Geographic Information Systems in County Government.
- Susan Leigh Star, Karen Ruhleder:
Steps Toward an Ecology of Infrastructure: Design and Access for Large Information Spaces.
Volume 7, Number 2, June 1996
- Ron Weber:
Are Attributes Entities? A Study of Database Designers' Memory Structures.
- Eric K. Clemons, Bruce W. Weber:
Alternative Securities Trading Systems: Tests and Regulatory Implications of the Adoption of Technology.
- Riyaz Sikora, Michael J. Shaw:
A Computational Study of Distributed Rule Learning.
- Betty Vandenbosch, Christopher A. Higgins:
Information Acquisition and Mental Models: An Investigation into the Relationship Between Behaviour and Learning.
- George M. Kasper:
A Theory of Decision Support System Design for User Calibration.
- Marie Christine Roy, F. Javier Lerch:
Overcoming Ineffective Mental Representations in Base-Rate Problems.
- James Y. L. Thong, Chee-Sing Yap, K. S. Raman:
Top Management Support, External Expertise and Information Systems Implementation in Small Businesses.
- Alan R. Dennis, Joseph S. Valacich, Terry Connolly, Bayard E. Wynne:
Process Structuring in Electronic Brainstorming.
Volume 7, Number 3, September 1996
Volume 7, Number 4, December 1996
Last update Wed May 22 17:51:47 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Izak Benbasat, Ron Weber:
Research Commentary: Rethinking "Diversity" in Information Systems Research.
- Daniel Robey:
Research Commentary: Diversity in Information Systems Research: Threat, Promise, and Responsibility.
- Anitesh Barua, Chia-Hsiu Sophie Lee, Andrew B. Whinston:
The Calculus of Reengineering.
- Bradley C. Wheeler, Joseph S. Valacich:
Facilitation, GSS, and Training as Sources of Process Restrictiveness and Guidance for Structured Group Decision Making: An Empirical Assessment.
- Ross Hightower, Lutfus Sayeed:
Effects of Communication Mode and Prediscussion Information Distribution Characteristics on Information Exchange in Groups.
- Steven J. Simon, Varun Grover, James T. C. Teng, Kathleen Whitcomb:
The Relationship of Information System Training Methods and Cognitive Ability to End-User Satisfaction, Comprehension, and Skill Transfer: A Longitudinal Field Study.