Volume 8, Number 1, March 2012 Special issue:
Model-Based Methodologies for Pervasive and Embedded Software 2010
- João M. Fernandes, Dov Dori:
Model-based approaches and frameworks for embedded software systems.
- Marsha Chechik, Shiva Nejati, Mehrdad Sabetzadeh:
A relationship-based approach to model integration.
- Francisco Assis M. do Nascimento, Marcio F. da S. Oliveira, Flávio Rech Wagner:
A model-driven engineering framework for embedded systems design.
- Andreas Polzer, Daniel Merschen, Goetz Botterweck, Andreas Pleuss, Jacques Thomas, Bernd Hedenetz, Stefan Kowalewski:
Managing complexity and variability of a model-based embedded software product line.
- Sofia Azevedo, Ricardo Jorge Machado, Alexandre Bragança, Hugo Ribeiro:
On the refinement of use case models with variability support.
- Raphael Mannadiar, Hans Vangheluwe:
Modular artifact synthesis from domain-specific models.
- Christo Angelov, Wei Guan, Nicolae Marian, Feng Zhou, Krzysztof Sierszecki, Søren Top:
Component-based analysis of embedded control applications.
Volume 8, Number 2, June 2012
Volume 8, Number 3, September 2012
- Jon G. Hall, Lucia Rapanotti:
Software engineering as the design theoretic transformation of software problems.
- Lamia Labed Jilani, Asma Louhichi, Olfa Mraihi, Ali Mili:
Invariant relations, invariant functions, and loop functions.
- Jairus Hihn, Debarati Chattopadhyay, Robert Shishko:
Risk identification and scoring in early-lifecycle concurrent engineering teams.
- W. Roger Davis, Phillip A. Laplante, Bo I. Sandén:
A real-time virtual machine implementation for small microcontrollers.
Volume 8, Number 4, December 2012
Last update Sat May 18 16:40:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Forrest Shull, Raimund L. Feldmann, Carolyn B. Seaman, Myrna Regardie, Sally Godfrey:
Fully employing software inspections data.
- Mikael Lindvall, William C. Stratton, Deane E. Sibol, Christopher Ackermann, W. Mark Reid, Dharmalingam Ganesan, David McComas, Maureen Bartholomew, Sally Godfrey:
Connecting research and practice: an experience report on research infusion with software architecture visualization and evaluation.
- Mitrabinda Ray, Durga Prasad Mohapatra:
Code-based prioritization: a pre-testing effort to minimize post-release failures.
- Muhammad Fahad Khan, Saira Beg:
Transference and retrieval of voice message over low signal strength in satellite communication.
- Hongmin Ren, Jin Liu:
Service substitutability analysis based on behavior automata.
- Loraine E. Prokop, Robert L. Hirsh, Carlos Pagan:
Requirements-based execution time prediction of a partitioned real-time system using I/O and SLOC estimates.