Volume 12, Number 1, January - February 1994
Volume 12, Number 2, March 1994
Volume 12, Number 3, April 1994
- John Illingworth:
Special issue: British Machine Vision Conference 1993.
- Gösta H. Granlund, Hans Knutsson, Carl-Johan Westelius, Johan Wiklund:
Issues in robot vision.
- Noel Bryson, R. N. Dixon, J. Jeffrey Hunter, Christopher J. Taylor:
Contextual classification of cracks.
- Kevin J. Bradshaw, Philip F. McLauchlan, Ian D. Reid, David W. Murray:
Saccade and pursuit on an active head/eye platform.
- T. N. Tan, Geoffrey D. Sullivan, Keith D. Baker:
Recognizing objects on the ground-plane.
- Derek L. G. Hill, David J. Hawkes:
Medical image registration using knowledge of adjacency of anatomical structures.
- Stefan Carlsson:
Relative positioning from model indexing.
- Nicholas J. Hollinghurst, Roberto Cipolla:
Uncalibrated stereo hand-eye coordination.
- Pavel Pudil, Jana Novovicová, Josef Kittler:
Simultaneous learning of decision rules and important attributes for classification problems in image analysis.
Volume 12, Number 4, May 1994
Volume 12, Numbers 5, June 1994
Volume 12, Number 6, July - August 1994
- Harrison H. Barrett, Arthur F. Gmitro:
Information processing in medical imaging.
- Bart M. ter Haar Romeny, Luc Florack, Alfons H. Salden, Max A. Viergever:
Higher order differential structure of images.
- Bryan S. Morse, Stephen M. Pizer, Alan Liu:
MuItiscale medial analysis of medical images.
- S. Haring, Max A. Viergever, Joost N. Kok:
Kohonen networks for multiscale image segmentation.
- Andrew J. Worth, David N. Kennedy:
Segmentation of magnetic resonance brain images using analogue constraint satisfaction neural networks.
- Timothy F. Cootes, Andrew Hill, Christopher J. Taylor, J. Haslam:
Use of active shape models for locating structures in medical images.
- Kevin Paulson, William R. B. Lionheart, Michael Pidcock:
Fast, non-linear inversion for electrical impedance tomography.
- Habib Benali, Irène Buvat, Frédérique Frouin, J. P. Bazin, R. Di Paola:
Foundations of factor analysis of medical image sequences: a unified approach and some practical implications.
Volume 12, Number 7, September 1994
Volume 12, Number 8, October 1994
- Soo-Chang Pei, Lin-Gwo Liou:
Using moments to acquire the motion parameters of a deformable object without correspondences.
- Ping-Sing Tsai, Mubarak Shah:
Shape from shading using linear approximation.
- Glynn P. Robinson, Alan C. F. Colchester, Lewis D. Griffin:
Model-based recognition of anatomical objects from medical images.
- An-Bang Wang, Kuo-Chin Fan, Jun Siung Huang:
Recognition of handwritten Chinese characters by modified relaxation methods.
- S. Shoari, Alireza Kavianpour, Nader Bagherzadeh:
Pyramid simulation of image processing applications.
- R. S. Beattie, S. C. Elder:
Sonar image motion distortion estimation and correction using covariance function modelling.
- Ferdinando Samaria, Steve Young:
HMM-based architecture for face identification.
Volume 12, Number 9, November 1994
- Peter W. M. Tsang, Pong Chi Yuen, Kai Kwong Lam:
Detection of dominant points on an object boundary: a discontinuity approach.
- Dirk Vandermeulen, Rudi Verbeeck, L. Berben, D. Delaere, Paul Suetens, Guy Marchal:
Continuous voxel classification by stochastic relaxation: theory and application to MR imaging and MR angiography.
- Frédéric Chenavier, Ian D. Reid, Michael Brady:
Recognition of parameterized objects from 3D data: a parallel implementation.
- Violet F. Leavers:
Preattentive computer vision towards a two-stage computer vision system for the extraction of qualitative descriptors and the cues for focus of attention.
- J. Spaniol, M. R. Belmont, I. R. Summers, W. Vennart:
Generalized multiresolution analysis of magnetic resonance images.
- Graham Robertson, Ian Craw:
Testing face recognition systems.
- Roger Fawcett, Andrew Zisserman, Michael Brady:
Extracting structure from an affine view of a 3D point set with one or two bilateral symmetries.
Volume 12, Number 10, December 1994
Last update Fri May 24 20:30:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page