Volume 6, Number 1, February 1988
Volume 6, Number 2, May 1988
- Hans-Hellmut Nagel:
From image sequences towards conceptual descriptions.
- Margaret M. Fleck:
Representing space for practical reasoning.
- Christopher G. Harris, J. M. Pike:
3D positional integration from image sequences.
- John Porrill, Stephen Pollard, Tony P. Pridmore, Jonathan B. Bowen, John E. W. Mayhew, John P. Frisby:
TINA: a 3D vision system for pick and place.
- Robert B. Fisher, Mark J. L. Orr:
Solving geometric constraints in a parallel network.
- David W. Murray, David A. Castelow, Bernard F. Buxton:
From an image sequence to a recognized polyhedral object.
- J. Alison Noble:
- David A. Castelow, David W. Murray, Guy L. Scott, Bernard F. Buxton:
Matching Canny edgels to compute the principal components of optic flow.
Volume 6, Number 3, August 1988
Volume 6, Number 4, November 1988
Last update Thu May 23 19:03:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page