Volume 22, Number 1, January 2010
- Alistair Sutcliffe, Ann Blandford:
Guest Editors' Introduction.
- John M. Carroll:
Conceptualizing a possible discipline of human-computer interaction.
- Alan J. Dix:
Human-computer interaction: A stable discipline, a nascent science, and the growth of the long tail.
- Peter J. Wild:
Longing for service: Bringing the UCL Conception towards services research.
- Becky Hill:
Diagnosing co-ordination problems in the emergency management response to disasters.
- Ian K. Salter:
Applying the conception of HCI engineering to the design of economic systems.
- John Long:
Some celebratory HCI reflections on a celebratory HCI festschrift.
Volume 22, Number 2, March 2010
- Asbjørn Følstad, Bente Anda, Dag I. K. Sjøberg:
The usability inspection performance of work-domain experts: An empirical study.
- Franck Amadieu, André Tricot, Claudette Mariné:
Interaction between prior knowledge and concept-map structure on hypertext comprehension, coherence of reading orders and disorientation.
- Damian Copeland, Janet Finlay:
Identification of the optimum resolution specification for a haptic graphic display.
- Linn Gustavsson Christiernin:
Guiding the designer: A radar diagram process for applications with multiple layers.
- Rubén San Segundo, José Manuel Pardo, Javier Ferreiros, Valentín Sama, Roberto Barra-Chicote, Juan Manuel Lucas, D. Sánchez, A. García:
Spoken Spanish generation from sign language.
- Sandra P. Roth, Peter Schmutz, Stefan L. Pauwels, Javier A. Bargas-Avila, Klaus Opwis:
Mental models for web objects: Where do users expect to find the most frequent objects in online shops, news portals, and company web pages?
Volume 22, Number 3, May 2010
- Catherine S. Weir, Gary Douglas, Tim Richardson, Mervyn A. Jack:
Usable security: User preferences for authentication methods in eBanking and the effects of experience.
- George Triantafyllakos, George Palaigeorgiou, Ioannis A. Tsoukalas:
Fictional characters in participatory design sessions: Introducing the "design alter egos" technique.
- Samuel Marcos, Jaime Gómez García-Bermejo, Eduardo Zalama Casanova:
A realistic, virtual head for human-computer interaction.
- Suziah Sulaiman, Ann Blandford, Paul A. Cairns:
Haptic experience and the design of drawing interfaces.
- Sameer Patil, Alfred Kobsa:
Enhancing privacy management support in instant messaging.
- Tao Lin, Shigeo Morishima, Akinobu Maejima, Ningjiu Tang:
The effects of virtual characters on audiences' movie experience.
- Hua Qin, Pei-Luen Patrick Rau, Gavriel Salvendy:
Effects of different scenarios of game difficulty on player immersion.
Volume 22, Number 4, July 2010
- Gavin Doherty, Timothy W. Bickmore:
Guest editor's introduction.
- Gavin Doherty, David Coyle, Mark Matthews:
Design and evaluation guidelines for mental health technologies.
- Joseph P. Wherton, Andrew F. Monk:
Problems people with dementia have with kitchen tasks: The challenge for pervasive computing.
- Arlene Astell, Maggie Ellis, Lauren Bernardi, Norman Alm, Richard Dye, Gary Gowans, Jim Campbell:
Using a touch screen computer to support relationships between people with dementia and caregivers.
- Timothy W. Bickmore, Kathryn Puskar, Elizabeth A. Schlenk, Laura M. Pfeifer, Susan M. Sereika:
Maintaining reality: Relational agents for antipsychotic medication adherence.
- Timothy W. Bickmore, Suzanne E. Mitchell, Brian W. Jack, Michael K. Paasche-Orlow, Laura M. Pfeifer, Julie O'Donnell:
Response to a relational agent by hospital patients with depressive symptoms.
- Willem-Paul Brinkman, Charles van der Mast, Guntur Sandino, Lucy T. Gunawan, Paul M. G. Emmelkamp:
The therapist user interface of a virtual reality exposure therapy system in the treatment of fear of flying.
Volume 22, Number 5, September 2010 Special Issue Papers
- Effie Lai-Chong Law, Paul van Schaik:
Modelling user experience - An agenda for research and practice.
- Kraig Finstad:
The Usability Metric for User Experience.
- Evangelos Karapanos, John Zimmerman, Jodi Forlizzi, Jean-Bernard Martens:
Measuring the dynamics of remembered experience over time.
- Lennart E. Nacke, Mark N. Grimshaw, Craig A. Lindley:
More than a feeling: Measurement of sonic user experience and psychophysiology in a first-person shooter game.
- Heather L. O'Brien:
The influence of hedonic and utilitarian motivations on user engagement: The case of online shopping experiences.
- Marc Hassenzahl, Sarah Diefenbach, Anja S. Göritz:
Needs, affect, and interactive products - Facets of user experience.
- Kimberley Hiltz, Jonathan Back, Ann Blandford:
The roles of conceptual device models and user goals in avoiding device initialization errors.
- Lina Zhou, Yongmei Shi, Andrew Sears:
Third-party error detection support mechanisms for dictation speech recognition.
- Harry Hochheiser, Jonathan Lazar:
Revisiting breadth vs. depth in menu structures for blind users of screen readers.
- Olivier Christmann, Noëlle Carbonell, Simon Richir:
Visual search in dynamic 3D visualisations of unstructured picture collections.
- Frederick G. Conrad, Mick P. Couper, Roger Tourangeau, Andrey Peytchev:
The impact of progress indicators on task completion.
- Dong-Hee Shin:
The effects of trust, security and privacy in social networking: A security-based approach to understand the pattern of adoption.
Volume 22, Number 6, November 2010 Special Issue Papers
- Patrick Langdon, Harold W. Thimbleby:
Inclusion and interaction: Designing interaction for inclusive populations.
- Belkacem Chikhaoui, Hélène Pigot:
Towards analytical evaluation of human machine interfaces developed in the context of smart homes.
- Anja B. Naumann, Ina Wechsung, Jörn Hurtienne:
Multimodal interaction: A suitable strategy for including older users?
- Jörn Hurtienne, Christian Stößel, Christine Sturm, Alexander Maus, Matthias Rötting, Patrick Langdon, P. John Clarkson:
Physical gestures for abstract concepts: Inclusive design with primary metaphors.
- Natalia Romero, Janienke Sturm, Tilde Bekker, Linda De Valk, Sander Kruitwagen:
Playful persuasion to support older adults' social and physical activities.
- Ian Hosking, Sam D. Waller, P. John Clarkson:
It is normal to be different: Applying inclusive design in industry.
- Vicki L. Hanson:
Influencing technology adoption by older adults.
- Patrick Langdon, Umesh Persad, P. John Clarkson:
Developing a model of cognitive interaction for analytical inclusive design evaluation.
Last update Fri May 24 20:30:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sangwon Lee, Richard J. Koubek:
Understanding user preferences based on usability and aesthetics before and after actual use.
- Jonas Moll, Yingying Huang, Eva-Lotta Sallnäs:
Audio makes a difference in haptic collaborative virtual environments.
- Paul van Schaik:
Using interactive 3-D visualization for public consultation.
- Sybille Caffiau, Dominique L. Scapin, Patrick Girard, Mickaël Baron, Francis Jambon:
Increasing the expressive power of task analysis: Systematic comparison and empirical assessment of tool-supported task models.
- Cristina Manresa-Yee, Pere Ponsa, Javier Varona, Francisco J. Perales López:
User experience to improve the usability of a vision-based interface.
- Rochelle E. Evans, Philip T. Kortum:
The impact of voice characteristics on user response in an interactive voice response system.