Volume 4, Number 1, 1992
Volume 4, Number 2, 1992
Volume 4, Number 3, 1992
Last update Sat May 18 16:40:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- David G. Payne, Maxine S. Cohen, Richard Pastore:
Computer-Based Task Representation: A Methodology for Improving System Design.
- Douglas J. Gillan, Kritina L. Holden, Susan Adam, Marianne Rudisill, Laura Magee:
How Should Fitts' Law be Applied to Human-Computer Interaction?
- Tom Rodden, Dianne Murray:
Computer Support for Co-Operative Work.
- Gregory D. Abowd, Alan J. Dix:
Giving Undo Attention.
- Richard H. R. Harper, Michael G. Lamming, William M. Newman:
Locating Systems at Work: Implications for the Development of Active Badge Applications.
- Saul Greenberg, Mark Roseman, Dave Webster, Ralph Bohnet:
Human and Technical Factors of Distributed Group Drawing Tools.