Volume 52, Number 1, January 2005
Volume 52, Number 2, March 2005
Volume 52, Number 3, May 2005
Volume 52, Number 4, July 2005
- Gianni Franceschini, Viliam Geffert:
An in-place sorting with O(nlog n) comparisons and O(n) moves.
- Julia Chuzhoy, Sudipto Guha, Eran Halperin, Sanjeev Khanna, Guy Kortsarz, Robert Krauthgamer, Joseph Naor:
Asymmetric k-center is log* n-hard to approximate.
- Paolo Ferragina, Giovanni Manzini:
Indexing compressed text.
- Matthew Andrews, Antonio Fernández, Ashish Goel, Lisa Zhang:
Source routing and scheduling in packet networks.
- Haim Kaplan, Moshe Lewenstein, Nira Shafrir, Maxim Sviridenko:
Approximation algorithms for asymmetric TSP by decomposing directed regular multigraphs.
- John Tang Boyland:
Remote attribute grammars.
- Paolo Ferragina, Raffaele Giancarlo, Giovanni Manzini, Marinella Sciortino:
Boosting textual compression in optimal linear time.
Volume 52, Number 5, September 2005
Volume 52, Number 6, November 2005
Last update Fri May 17 20:22:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page