Volume 1, Number 1, March 2010
- Vincenzo Loia:
Editorial to first issue.
- Thabo K. R. Nkwe, Mieso K. Denko, Jason B. Ernst:
Data ubiquity in autonomic wireless mesh networks.
- Michael J. O'Grady, Conor Muldoon, Mauro Dragone, Richard Tynan, Gregory M. P. O'Hare:
Towards evolutionary ambient assisted living systems.
- Tom Gross:
Towards a new human-centred computing methodology for cooperative ambient intelligence.
- Maurits Clemens Kaptein, Panos Markopoulos, Boris E. R. de Ruyter, Emile H. L. Aarts:
Persuasion in ambient intelligence.
- Geetika Singla, Diane J. Cook, Maureen Schmitter-Edgecombe:
Recognizing independent and joint activities among multiple residents in smart environments.
- Witold Pedrycz:
Human centricity in computing with fuzzy sets: an interpretability quest for higher order granular constructs.
Volume 1, Number 2, June 2010
- Yang Yang, Naixue Xiong, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Jintao Xue, Gaofeng Wang, Liang Zhou:
A reliable quick parasitic capacitance extraction tool for the physical layer in communication systems.
- Dante I. Tapia, Ajith Abraham, Juan M. Corchado, Ricardo S. Alonso:
Agents and ambient intelligence: case studies.
- Rami S. Abielmona, Emil M. Petriu, Thomas E. Whalen:
Distributed intelligent sensor agent system for environment mapping.
- Mei-Hui Wang, Chang-Shing Lee, Kuang-Liang Hsieh, Chin-Yuan Hsu, Giovanni Acampora, Chong-Ching Chang:
Ontology-based multi-agents for intelligent healthcare applications.
- Chet Langin, Shahram Rahimi:
Soft computing in intrusion detection: the state of the art.
Volume 1, Number 3, September 2010
- Yuhong Feng, Jiannong Cao, Yan Sun, Weigang Wu, Canfeng Chen, Jian Ma:
Reliable and efficient service composition based on smart objects' state information.
- Regina Frei, Giovanna Di Marzo Serugendo, Traian-Florin Serbanuta:
Ambient intelligence in self-organising assembly systems using the chemical reaction model.
- Ben Salem, Jorge Alves Lino, Matthias Rauterberg:
SmartEx: a case study on user profiling and adaptation in exhibition booths.
- Marco Calabrese, Alberto Amato, Vincenzo Di Lecce, Vincenzo Piuri:
Hierarchical-granularity holonic modelling.
- Xiao-Qin Cao, Zhi-Qiang Liu:
Human motion detection using Markov random fields.
- Julia M. Taylor:
Ontology-based view of natural language meaning: the case of humor detection.
Volume 1, Number 4, December 2010 Emerging Trends in Ubiquitous Computing Systems
Last update Mon May 20 17:57:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Leonard Barolli, Makoto Takizawa:
Special issue on emerging trends in ubiquitous computing systems.
- Fuad Bajaber, Irfan Awan:
Energy efficient clustering protocol to enhance lifetime of wireless sensor network.
- Noriki Uchida, Kazuo Takahata, Yoshitaka Shibata:
Transmission control methods with multihopped environments in cognitive wireless networks.
- Yasuhiro Nose, Akimitsu Kanzaki, Takahiro Hara, Shojiro Nishio:
A route construction based on measured characteristics of radio propagation in wireless sensor networks.
- Fatos Xhafa, Christian Sánchez, Leonard Barolli, Evjola Spaho:
Evaluation of genetic algorithms for mesh router nodes placement in wireless mesh networks.
- Masahiro Hiyama, Makoto Ikeda, Leonard Barolli, Makoto Takizawa:
Performance analysis of multi-hop ad-hoc network using multi-flow traffic for indoor scenarios.
- Lukman Hakim Iwan, Maytham Safar:
Pattern mining from movement of mobile users.
- Jiao Feng, Xuefen Chi, Peng Li, Yining Wang, Lin Guan, Xin Gang Wang:
Adaptive FEC algorithm based on prediction of video quality and bandwidth utilization ratio.