Volume 11, Number 1, March 1990
Volume 11, Number 2, June 1990
- Francine Berman, David S. Johnson, Frank Thomson Leighton, Peter W. Shor, Larry Snyder:
Generalized Planar Matching.
- Vidyadhar G. Kulkarni:
Generating Random Combinatorial Objects.
- Mark S. Manasse, Lyle A. McGeoch, Daniel Dominic Sleator:
Competitive Algorithms for Server Problems.
- Edward F. Schmeichel, S. Louis Hakimi, M. Otsuka, Geoff Sullivan:
A Parallel Fault Identification Algorithm.
- Mark Allen Weiss, Robert Sedgewick:
Tight Lower Bounds for Shellsort.
- Gur Saran Adhar, Shietung Peng:
Parallel Algorithms for Cographs and Parity Graphs with Applications.
- Eytan Ronn:
NP-Complete Stable Matching Problems.
Volume 11, Number 3, September 1990
- Baruch Awerbuch, Amotz Bar-Noy, Nathan Linial, David Peleg:
Improved Routing Strategies with Succinct Tables.
- Baruch Awerbuch:
On the Effects of Feedback in Dynamic Network Protocols.
- Gil Neiger, Sam Toueg:
Automatically Increasing the Fault-Tolerance of Distributed Algorithms.
- Ofer Biran, Shlomo Moran, Shmuel Zaks:
A Combinatorial Characterization of the Distributed 1-Solvable Tasks.
- James Aspnes, Maurice Herlihy:
Fast Randomized Consensus Using Shared Memory.
- David B. Johnson, Willy Zwaenepoel:
Recovery in Distributed Systems Using Optimistic Message Logging and Checkpointing.
- Ming-Deh A. Huang, Shang-Hua Teng:
Security, Verifiability, and Universality in Distributed Computing.
Volume 11, Number 4, December 1990
Last update Fri May 24 20:31:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page