Volume 27, Number 1, April 1998
Volume 27, Number 2, May 1998
Last update Mon May 20 17:57:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- James Gary Propp, David Bruce Wilson:
How to Get a Perfectly Random Sample from a Generic Markov Chain and Generate a Random Spanning Tree of a Directed Graph.
- Claire Kenyon, Yuval Rabani, Alistair Sinclair:
Biased Random Walks, Lyapunov Functions, and Stochastic Analysis of Best Fit Bin Packing.
- Anil Kamath, Omri Palmon, Serge A. Plotkin:
Routing and Admission Control in General Topology Networks with Poisson Arrivals.
- Rina Panigrahy, Sundar Vishwanathan:
An O(log* n) Approximation Algorithm for the Asymmetric p-Center Problem.
- Gruia Calinescu, Cristina G. Fernandes, Ulrich Finkler, Howard J. Karloff:
A Better Approximation Algorithm for Finding Planar Subgraphs.
- Christos Levcopoulos, Drago Krznaric:
Quasi-Greedy Triangulations Approximating the Minimum Weight Triangulation.
- Robert Lupton, F. Miller Maley, Neal E. Young:
Data Collection for the Sloan Digital Sky Survey - A Network-Flow Heuristic.