Volume 39, Number 1, July 2007
Volume 39, Number 2, August 2007 Special Issue on User Interfaces in Theorem Proving
Volume 39, Number 3, October 2007 Special Issue on Reasoning in Description Logics
- Franz Baader:
Preface to Special Issue on Reasoning in Description Logics.
- Ian Horrocks, Ulrike Sattler:
A Tableau Decision Procedure for SHOIQ.
- Dmitry Tsarkov, Ian Horrocks, Peter F. Patel-Schneider:
Optimizing Terminological Reasoning for Expressive Description Logics.
- Stefan Schlobach, Zhisheng Huang, Ronald Cornet, Frank van Harmelen:
Debugging Incoherent Terminologies.
- Ullrich Hustadt, Boris Motik, Ulrike Sattler:
Reasoning in Description Logics by a Reduction to Disjunctive Datalog.
- Diego Calvanese, Giuseppe De Giacomo, Domenico Lembo, Maurizio Lenzerini, Riccardo Rosati:
Tractable Reasoning and Efficient Query Answering in Description Logics: The DL-Lite Family.
Volume 39, Number 4, December 2007
Last update Thu May 23 19:04:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page