Volume 48, Number 1, January 2012
Volume 48, Number 2, February 2012 Special Issue on Security and Rewriting
- Hubert Comon-Lundh, Catherine Meadows:
Special Issue on Security and Rewriting Foreword.
- Siva Anantharaman, Hai Lin, Christopher Lynch, Paliath Narendran, Michaël Rusinowitch:
Unification Modulo Homomorphic Encryption.
- Joshua D. Guttman:
State and Progress in Strand Spaces: Proving Fair Exchange.
- Steve Kremer, Antoine Mercier, Ralf Treinen:
Reducing Equational Theories for the Decision of Static Equivalence.
- Stefan Ciobaca, Stéphanie Delaune, Steve Kremer:
Computing Knowledge in Security Protocols Under Convergent Equational Theories.
- Yannick Chevalier, Michaël Rusinowitch:
Decidability of Equivalence of Symbolic Derivations.
Volume 48, Number 3, March 2012
Volume 48, Number 4, April 2012
Last update Thu May 23 15:05:21 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page