Volume 44, Number 1, January 1993 Research
- John M. Gleason:
Questionable Validity of Poisson Assumptions in a Combined Loglinear/MDS Mapping Model.
Volume 44, Number 2, March 1993 Research
Volume 44, Number 3, April 1993 Research
- Susan Gauch, John B. Smith:
An Expert System for Automatic Query Reformation.
- Terrence A. Brooks:
All the Right Descriptors: A Test of the Strategy of Unlimited Aliasing.
- Victor A. Triolo, Dachun Bao:
A Decision Model for Technical Journal Deselection with an Experiment in Biomedical Communications.
- Ingrid Hsieh-Yee:
Effects of Search Experience and Subject Knowledge on the Search Tactics of Novice and Experienced Searchers.
- James E. Everett:
The Validity of Poisson Assumptions in a Combined Loglinear/MDS Mapping Model.
Volume 44, Number 4, May 1993 Research
Perspectives on Knowledge Utilization
- Thomas E. Backer:
Information Alchemy: Transforming Information Through Knowledge Utilization.
- William Paisley:
Knowledge Utilization: The Role of New Communication Technologies.
- Thomas J. Kiresuk:
The Evaluation of Knowledge Utilization: Placebo and Nonspecific Effects, Dynamical Systems, and Chaos Theory.
Volume 44, Number 5, June 1993 Research
Volume 44, Number 6, July 1993 Research
- Julian Warner:
Writing and Literary Work in Copyright: A Binational and Historical Analysis.
- Arthur Lifshin:
Citation Analysis of Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 1951-1960.
- Degi Young, Ben Shneiderman:
A Graphical Filter/Flow Representation of Boolean Queries: A Prototype Implementation and Evaluation.
- W. John Wilbur:
Retrieval Testing with Hypergeometric Document Models.
- Marshall C. Yovits, Robert M. Kleyle:
The Average Decision Maker and Its Properties Utilizing the Generalized Information System Model.
Volume 44, Number 7, August 1993 Research
Volume 44, Number 8, September 1993 Research
Perspectives on Digital Libraries
- Melia M. Hoffman, Lawrence O'Gorman, Guy A. Story, James Q. Arnold, Nina H. MacDonald:
The RightPages Service: An Image-Based Electronic Library.
- Brewster Kahle, Harry Morris, Johnathan Goldman, Thomas Erickson, John Curran:
Interfaces for Distributed Systems of Information Servers.
- John R. Garrett, Patrice A. Lyons:
Toward an Electronic Copyright Management System.
- Gregory J. E. Rawlins:
Publishing Over the Next Decade.
- Edward A. Fox, Deborah Hix, Lucy T. Nowell, Dennis J. Brueni, William C. Wake, Lenwood S. Heath, Durgesh Rao:
Users, User Interfaces, and Objects: Envision, a Digital Library.
Volume 44, Number 9, October 1993 Research
- H. Kelly Shuldberg, Melissa Macpherson, Pete Humphrey, Janii Corley:
Distilling Information from Text: The EDS TemplateFiller System.
- Timothy C. Bell, Alistair Moffat, Craig G. Nevill-Manning, Ian H. Witten, Justin Zobel:
Data Compression in Full-Text Retrieval Systems.
- Zimin Wu, Gwyneth Tseng:
Chinese Text Segmentation for Text Retrieval: Achievements and Problems.
- Stephen P. Harter, Thomas E. Nisonger, Aiwei Weng:
Semantic Relationships between Cited and Citing Articles in Library and Information Science Journals.
Volume 44, Number 10, December 1993 In Memoriam
Last update Mon May 20 01:09:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page