Volume 143, Number 1, November 2006 Special Issue on Foundations of Computational Mathematics, Special Issue on Foundations of Computational Mathematics
- Martin D. Buhmann, Juan Manuel Peña:
- Jesús M. Carnicer, Carmen Godés:
Geometric characterization and generalized principal lattices.
- Len Bos, Marco Caliari, Stefano De Marchi, Marco Vianello, Yuan Xu:
Bivariate Lagrange interpolation at the Padua points: The generating curve approach.
- Say Song Goh, Tim N. T. Goodman:
Uncertainty principles in Banach spaces and signal recovery.
- Kirill Kopotun:
On equivalence of moduli of smoothness of splines in Lp, 0 < p < 1.
- Esmeralda Mainar, Juan Manuel Peña:
Evaluation algorithms for multivariate polynomials in Bernstein-Bézier form.
- Guillermo López Lagomasino, F. Marcellán Español, H. Pijeira Cabrera:
Logarithmic asymptotics of contracted Sobolev extremal polynomials on the real line.
- Marie-Laurence Mazure:
On Chebyshevian spline subdivision.
- Anatoli Torokhti, Phil Howlett:
Best approximation of the identity mapping: The case of variable finite memory.
- Quoc Thong Le Gia, Francis J. Narcowich, Joseph D. Ward, Holger Wendland:
Continuous and discrete least-squares approximation by radial basis functions on spheres.
Volume 143, Number 2, December 2006
Last update Wed May 22 17:53:51 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Feng Dai:
An extrapolation theorem for nonlinear approximation and its applications.
- Hugo J. Woerdeman:
Interlacing properties of roots of certain biorthogonal polynomials.
- Andreas Hofinger:
Nonlinear function approximation: Computing smooth solutions with an adaptive greedy algorithm.
- Zebenzuí García:
On the size of multivariate polynomial lemniscates and the convergence of rational approximants.
- Semyon Rafalson:
Some inequalities for algebraic polynomials with the Laguerre weight.