Volume 21, Number 1, February 2005 Foundations of Computational Mathematics Conference 2002
Volume 21, Number 2, April 2005
Volume 21, Number 3, June 2005
Volume 21, Number 4, August 2005 Festschrift for the 70th Birthday of Arnold Schonhage
- Stefan Heinrich wins the 2004 Best Paper Award.
- Ian Sloan wins the 2005 Information-Based Complexity Prize.
- 2005 Information-Based Complexity Young Researcher Award Committee.
- Thomas Lickteig:
Festschrift in honor of Arnold Scho"nhage.
- Bernd Bank, Marc Giusti, Joos Heintz, Luis Miguel Pardo:
Generalized polar varieties: geometry and algorithms.
- Markus Bläser:
On the number of multiplications needed to invert a monic power series over fields of characteristic two.
- Alin Bostan, Éric Schost:
Polynomial evaluation and interpolation on special sets of points.
- Thomas Brihaye, Christian Michaux:
On the expressiveness and decidability of o-minimal hybrid systems.
- Michel Coste, Tomás Lajous-Loaeza, Henri Lombardi, Marie-Françoise Roy:
Generalized Budan-Fourier theorem and virtual roots.
- Jean-Pierre Dedieu, Dmitry Nowicki:
Symplectic methods for the approximation of the exponential map and the Newton iteration on Riemannian submanifolds.
- Mariano De Leo, Ezequiel Dratman, Guillermo Matera:
Numeric vs. symbolic homotopy algorithms in polynomial system solving: a case study.
- Dima Grigoriev:
Weak Bézout inequality for D-modules.
- Sebastian Heinz:
Complexity of integer quasiconvex polynomial optimization.
- Armin Hemmerling:
P=NP for some structures over the binary words.
- Mihai Prunescu:
Two situations with unit-cost: ordered abelian semi-groups and some commutative rings.
- Andrew J. Sommese, Jan Verschelde, Charles W. Wampler:
An intrinsic homotopy for intersecting algebraic varieties.
- Arne Storjohann:
The shifted number system for fast linear algebra on integer matrices.
Volume 21, Number 5, October 2005 Announcement
- 2005 Best Paper Award Committee.
Volume 21, Number 6, December 2005
Last update Thu May 23 19:04:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mario Wschebor:
On the Kostlan-Shub-Smale model for random polynomial systems. Variance of the number of roots.
- Kerstin Hesse, Ian H. Sloan:
Optimal lower bounds for cubature error on the sphere S2.
- Fang-Wei Fu, Harald Niederreiter, Ming Su:
The expectation and variance of the joint linear complexity of random periodic multisequences.
- Claus Scheiderer:
Non-existence of degree bounds for weighted sums of squares representations.
- Steven B. Damelin, V. Maymeskul:
On point energies, separation radius and mesh norm for s-extremal configurations on compact sets in Rn.
- Hui Cao:
Discretized Tikhonov-Phillips regularization for a naturally linearized parameter identification problem.