Volume 27, Number 1, February 2011
Volume 27, Number 2, April 2011
- Aicke Hinrichs, Lev Markhasin:
On lower bounds for the L2-discrepancy.
- Zhiqiang Xu:
Deterministic sampling of sparse trigonometric polynomials.
- P. Wojtaszczyk:
Complexity of approximation of functions of few variables in high dimensions.
- Nardo Giménez, Joos Heintz, Guillermo Matera, Pablo Solernó:
Lower complexity bounds for interpolation algorithms.
- Ernesto De Vito, Veronica Umanità, Silvia Villa:
A consistent algorithm to solve Lasso, elastic-net and Tikhonov regularization.
- Hongwei Huang, Kunyang Wang:
On the widths of Sobolev classes.
- Gerardo Honorato, Sergio Plaza, Natalia Romero:
Dynamics of a higher-order family of iterative methods.
- Stéphane Ballet, Julia Pieltant:
On the tensor rank of multiplication in any extension of Fs.
- Guillaume Chèze:
Computation of Darboux polynomials and rational first integrals with bounded degree in polynomial time.
Volume 27, Numbers 3-4, June - August 2011 Guest Editors' Preface
- Aicke Hinrichs, Jan Vybíral:
On positive positive-definite functions and Bochner's Theorem.
- Anargyros Papageorgiou, Iasonas Petras:
Tractability of tensor product problems in the average case setting.
- Jan Baldeaux, Josef Dick, Julia Greslehner, Friedrich Pillichshammer:
Construction algorithms for higher order polynomial lattice rules.
- Thomas Daun:
On the randomized solution of initial value problems.
- Michael Gnewuch, Henryk Wozniakowski:
- Ben Niu, Fred J. Hickernell, Thomas Müller-Gronbach, Klaus Ritter:
Deterministic multi-level algorithms for infinite-dimensional integration on RN.
- Stefan Heinrich, Bernhard Milla:
The randomized complexity of indefinite integration.
- Kerstin Hesse:
Complexity of numerical integration over spherical caps in a Sobolev space setting.
- James M. Calvin:
A lower bound on complexity of optimization under the r-fold integrated Wiener measure.
Volume 27, Number 5, October 2011
Volume 27, Number 6, December 2011 Announcements
Last update Fri May 24 20:32:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page