Volume 22, Number 1, April 2010
- Marina Umaschi Bers, Clement Chau:
The virtual campus of the future: stimulating and simulating civic actions in a virtual world.
- C. Steven Hunt, Lola B. Smith, Minder Chen:
Incorporating collaborative technologies into university curricula: lessons learned.
- Canchu Lin, Ross Singer, Louisa Ha:
Why university members use and resist technology? A structure enactment perspective.
- Ed Neukrug, Richard Cicchetti, Julia Forman, Nicole Kyser, Rebecca McBride, Sharon Wisinger:
A content analysis of CESNET-L e-mail messages: directions for information delivery in higher education.
Volume 22, Number 2, August 2010
- Peggy A. Ertmer, Johannes Strobel, Xi Cheng, Xiaojun Chen, Hannah Kim, Larissa Olesova, Ayesha Sadaf, Annette Tomory:
Expressions of critical thinking in role-playing simulations: comparisons across roles.
- John W. McCarthy, Julia L. Smith, Danielle DeLuca:
Using online discussion boards with large and small groups to enhance learning of assistive technology.
- Jane E. Klobas, Tanya J. McGill:
The role of involvement in learning management system success.
- Aubteen Darabi, David W. Nelson, Richard Meeker, Xinya Liang, Wilma Boulware:
Effect of worked examples on mental model progression in a computer-based simulation learning environment.
Volume 22, Number 3, December 2010 Special issue on Faculty Intellectual Property in the Digital Age
Last update Tue May 21 19:12:41 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page