Volume 13, Number 1, February 2011
- Dong Hoon Lee, Sangwoo Park:
Word-based FCSRs with fast software implementations.
- Ke Xin Jia, Zi Shu He:
Narrowband signal localization based on enhanced LAD method.
- Xueqin Jiang, Moon Ho Lee, Ying Guo, Yier Yan, Md. Abdul Latif Sarker:
Ternary codes from modified Jacket matrices.
- Jisoo Shin, Changjin Suh:
CREEC: Chain routing with even energy consumption.
- Hong-Hsu Yen, Steven S. W. Lee, Florence G. H. Yap:
A novel optimization-based approach for minimum power multicast in wireless networks.
- Sang Won Kim, Wonjin Sung, Ju Wook Jang:
Enhanced throughput and QoS fairness for two-hop IEEE 802.16j relay networks.
- Yeongyoon Choi, Aria Nosratinia:
Analysis of three-phase multiple access with continual contention resolution (TPMA-CCR) for wireless multi-hop ad hoc networks.
- Asaduzzaman, Hyung Yun Kong, Insoo Koo:
Opportunistic relaying based spectrum leasing for cognitive radio networks.
- Wendong Yang, Yueming Cai:
On the performance of the block-based selective OFDM decode-and-forward relaying scheme for 4G mobile communication systems.
- Manar Mohaisen, KyungHi Chang:
Fixed-complexity sphere encoder for multi-user MIMO systems.
- Hyunil Kwon, Kyungho Kim, Chungyong Lee:
The unified UE baseband modem hardware platform architecture for 3GPP specifications.
Volume 13, Number 2, April 2011
- Xuemin (Sherman) Shen, Jelena V. Misic, Nei Kato, Peter Langendörfer, Xiaodong Lin:
Emerging technologies and applications of wireless communication in healthcare.
- Hiroshi Tsunoda, Hidehisa Nakayama, Kohei Ohta, Akihiro Suzuki, Hiroki Nishiyama, Ryoichi Nagatomi, Kazuo Hashimoto, Yuji Waizumi, Glenn Mansfield Keeni, Yoshiaki Nemoto:
Development of a WLAN based monitoring system for group activity measurement in real-time.
- Dario Bottazzi, Tarik Taleb, Mohsen Guizani, Abdelhakim Senhaji Hafid:
Supporting context-aware applications for eldercare.
- Xiaohui Liang, Rongxing Lu, Le Chen, Xiaodong Lin, Xuemin (Sherman) Shen:
PEC: A privacy-preserving emergency call scheme for mobile healthcare social networks.
- Huasong Cao, Haoming Li, Leo J. Stocco, Victor C. M. Leung:
Wireless three-pad ECG system: Challenges, design, and evaluations.
- Ying Zhu:
Automatic detection of anomalies in blood glucose using a machine learning approach.
- Youn-Soon Shin, Kang-Woo Lee, Jong-Suk Ahn:
Exploring the feasibility of differentiating IEEE 802.15.4 networks to support health-care systems.
- Saeed Rashwand, Jelena V. Misic, Hamzeh Khazaei:
IEEE 802.15.6 under saturation: Some problems to be expected.
- Hyungho Lee, Kyung-Joon Park, Young-Bae Ko, Chong-Ho Choi:
Wireless LAN with medical-grade QoS for e-healthcare.
- Ki-Dong Lee, Sang G. Kim, Byung K. Yi:
Packet-level scheduling for implant communications using forward error correction in an erasure correction mode for reliable u-healthcare service.
- Jung Nam Bae, Young Hoon Choi, Jin Young Kim, Jang Woo Kwon, Dong In Kim:
Efficient interference cancellation scheme for wireless body area network.
- Tiffany Hyun-Jin Kim, Lujo Bauer, James Newsome, Adrian Perrig, Jesse Walker:
Access right assignment mechanisms for secure home networks.
- Sang Kil Cha, Iulian Moraru, Jiyong Jang, John Truelove, David Brumley, David G. Andersen:
SplitScreen: Enabling efficient, distributed malware detection.
Volume 13, Number 3, June 2011
- Xueqin Jiang, Yier Yan, Moon Ho Lee:
Construction of multiple-rate quasi-cyclic LDPC codes via the hyperplane decomposing.
- Chang-hui Choe, Moon Ho Lee:
Key agreement protocol using Sylvester Hadamard matrices.
- Chen Chen, Lin Bai, Jianhua He, Haige Xiang, Jinho Choi:
The throughput order of multicast traffics with physical-layer network coding in random wireless ad hoc networks.
- Bongjhin Shin, Jinwoo Choe, Byoungik Kang, Daehyoung Hong, Youngsuk Park:
Cross-layer resource allocation with multipath routing in wireless multihop and multichannel systems.
- Youxiang Wang, Soojung Hur, Yongwan Park, Jeong-Hee Choi:
Efficient user selection algorithms for multiuser MIMO systems with zero-forcing dirty paper coding.
- Asaduzzaman, Hyung Yun Kong:
Multi-relay cooperative diversity protocol with improved spectral efficiency.
- Jae Cheol Park, Iickho Song, Sung Ro Lee, Yun Hee Kim:
Average rate performance of two-way amplify-and-forward relaying in asymmetric fading channels.
- Jae-Dong Yang, Kyoung-Young Song, Jong-Seon No, Dong-Joon Shin:
Soft-decision-and-forward protocol for cooperative communication networks with multiple antennas.
- Donald Richard Brown, Fatemeh Fazel:
A game theoretic study of energy efficient cooperative wireless networks.
- Ju-Won Park, Roger Karrer, JongWon Kim:
TCP-ROME: A transport-layer parallel streaming protocol for real-time online multimedia environments.
- Brownson Obaridoa Obele, Mohsin Iftikhar, Minho Kang:
On the QoS behavior of self-similar traffic in a converged ONU-BS under custom queueing.
Volume 13, Number 4, August 2011
- Giuseppe Caire, Jeffrey G. Andrews, Tony Q. S. Quek:
Special issue on heterogeneous networks.
- Haesoo Kim:
Throughput and delay performance with a cooperative retransmission scheme using distributed beamforming.
- Jian Tian, Qi Zhang, Fengqi Yu:
Tight lower bound of optimal non-coherent detection for FSK modulated AF cooperative communications in Rayleigh fading channels.
- Cheolwoo You, Young-Ho Jung, Sunghyun Cho:
Beamforming strategy using adaptive beam patterns and power control for common control channel in hierarchical cell structure networks.
- Youngmin Jeong, Tony Q. S. Quek, Hyundong Shin:
Beamforming optimization for multiuser two-tier networks.
- Hans Jørgen Bang, Pål Orten:
Scheduling and feedback reduction in coordinated networks.
- Ömer Bulakci, Simone Redana, Bernhard Raaf, Jyri Hämäläinen:
Impact of power control optimization on the system performance of relay based LTE-Advanced heterogeneous networks.
- Yuehuai Ma, Youyun Xu, Dongmei Zhang:
Power allocation in heterogeneous networks: Limited spectrum-sensing ability and combined protection.
- Jaechan Lim, Daehyoung Hong:
Management of neighbor cell lists and physical cell identifiers in self-organizing heterogeneous networks.
- Yi Liu, Weiqing Nie:
Selection based cooperative beamforming and power allocation for relay networks.
- Trung-Dinh Han, Hoon Oh:
A looping problem in the tree-based mobility management for mobile IP supported ad hoc networks.
- Katsumi Sakakibara, Daichi Ito, Jumpei Taketsugu:
Link-level performance of cooperative multi-hop relaying networks with MDS codes.
- SeokJin Im, Hee Yong Youn, JinTak Choi, Jinsong Ouyang:
A novel air indexing scheme for window query in non-flat wireless spatial data broadcast.
- Lai Mingche, Gao Lei:
Two-level tries: A general acceleration structure for parallel routing table accesses.
Volume 13, Number 5, October 2011
- Raungrong Suleesathira, Jansilp Aksiripipatkul:
Selective decoding schemes and wireless MAC operating in MIMO ad hoc networks.
- Jong Hwan Park, Hyun Sook Rhee, Dong Hoon Lee:
Fully collusion-resistant trace-and-revoke scheme in prime-order groups.
- Zhidong Xie, Gengxin Zhang, Dongming Bian:
Constant envelope enhanced FQPSK and its performance analysis.
- Ying Guo, Yun Mao, Dong Sun Park, Moon Ho Lee:
Fast DFT matrices transform based on generalized prime factor algorithm.
- Hyung Yun Kong, Asaduzzaman:
On the outage behavior of interference temperature limited CR-MISO channel.
- Chang-Yeong Oh, Tae-Jin Lee:
Cooperative MAC protocol using active relays for multi-rate WLANs.
- Jiang Lei, Maria Angeles Vázquez-Castro:
Multibeam satellite frequency/time duality study and capacity optimization.
- Ni-Chun Wang, Ezio Biglieri, Kung Yao:
Systolic arrays for lattice-reduction-aided mimo detection.
- Sun-Kuk Noh, Tae Soon Yun, Dong-You Choi:
Planning of gap filler networks in satellite DMB systems for wireless multimedia services.
- Martin O. Nicholes, Chen-Nee Chuah, Shyhtsun Felix Wu, Biswanath Mukherjee:
Analysis of inter-domain collaborative routing: provider competition for clients.
- Hyunchul Kim, Hamid R. Sadjadpour, Jose Joaquin Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
On the (n, m, k)-cast capacity of wireless ad hoc networks.
- F. Dell Kronewitter, Bo Ryu, Zhensheng Zhang, Liangping Ma:
TCP accelerator for DVB-RCS SATCOM dynamic bandwidth environment with HAIPE.
- Zheng Wang, Shirish S. Karande, Hamid R. Sadjadpour, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
On the multicast capacity of wireless ad hoc networks with network coding.
- Chandra N. Sekharan, Shankar M. Banik, Sridhar Radhakrishnan:
On the heterogeneous postal delivery model for multicasting.
Volume 13, Number 6, December 2011
Last update Wed May 22 17:55:33 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- James Won-Ki Hong, Filip De Turck, Burkhard Stiller, Deep Medhi:
Special issue on Management Issues in the Future Internet.
- Taesang Choi, Tae-Ho Lee, Kodirov Nodir, Jaegi Lee, Doyeon Kim, Joon-Myung Kang, Sung-Su Kim, John Strassner, James Won-Ki Hong:
HiMang: Highly manageable network and service architecture for new generation.
- Jeroen Famaey, Steven Latré, John Strassner, Filip De Turck:
A hierarchical context dissemination framework for managing federated clouds.
- Younchan Jung, Marnel Peradilla:
Tunnel gateway satisfying mobility and security requirements of mobile and IP-based networks.
- Prasad Calyam, Mukundan Sridharan, Yingxiao Xu, Kunpeng Zhu, Alex Berryman, Rohit Patali, Aishwarya Venkataraman:
Enabling performance intelligence for application adaptation in the Future Internet.
- Huaiyuan Ma, Bjarne E. Helvik, Otto Wittner:
An impact of addressing schemes on routing scalability.
- Ke Li, Sheng Wang, Xiong Wang:
Edge router selection and traffic engineering in LISP-capable networks.
- Sahm Kim:
Forecasting internet traffic by using seasonal GARCH models.
- Mohamed M. Fahmi, Jorge A. Ruiz-Cruz, Rafaat R. Mansour, Kawthar A. Zaki:
Recent advances in filter topologies and realizations for satellite communications.
- Chang Liu, Xiaowei Qin, Sihai Zhang, Wuyang Zhou:
Proportional-fair downlink resource allocation in OFDMA-based relay networks.
- Md. Shariful Islam, Muhammad Mahbub Alam, Choong Seon Hong, Sungwon Lee:
eMCCA: An enhanced mesh coordinated channel access mechanism for IEEE 802.11s wireless mesh networks.
- Sarah Kate Wilson, JoAnne Holliday:
Scheduling methods for multi-user optical wireless asymmetrically-clipped OFDM.
- Hongjia Li, Xiaodong Xu, Dan Hu, Xiaofeng Tao, Ping Zhang, Song Ci, Hui Tang:
Clustering strategy based on graph method and power control for frequency resource management in femtocell and macrocell overlaid system.