Volume 14, Number 1, February 2012
- Alireza Babaei, Prathima Agrawal, Bijan Jabbari:
Capacity bounds in random wireless networks.
- Jung Hee Cheon, Jeongdae Hong, Gene Tsudik:
Reducing RFID reader load with the meet-in-the-middle strategy.
- Weidong Wang, Zongwen Wang, Xinlei Zhao, Yinghai Zhang, Yao Zhou:
A novel cross-layer dynamic integrated priority-computing scheme for 3G+ systems.
- Tae-Hun Kim, Se-Yun Kim, Jeong-Hong Kim, Byoung-Ju Yun, Kil-Houm Park:
Curvature based ECG signal compression for effective communication on WPAN.
- Namyong Kim, Hyung-Gi Byun, Young-Hwan You, Ki-Hyeon Kwon:
Blind signal processing for impulsive noise channels.
- Honggang Wang, Changxing Pei, Bo Su:
Collision-free arbitration protocol for active RFID systems.
- Sung-Hwan Jung, Nakjung Choi, Taekyoung Kwon:
An iterative analysis of single-hop B-MAC networks under Poisson traffic.
- Mi-Ryeong Kim, Sang-Jo Yoo:
Distributed coordination protocol for ad hoc cognitive radio networks.
- Sung Won Kim, Byung-Seo Kim, Inkyu Lee:
MAC protocol for reliable multicast over multi-hop wireless ad hoc networks.
- Pieter Simoens, Farhan Azmat Ali, Bert Vankeirsbilck, Lien Deboosere, Filip De Turck, Bart Dhoedt, Piet Demeester, Rodolfo Torrea Duran, Liesbet Van der Perre, Antoine Dejonghe:
Cross-layer reduction of wireless network card idle time to optimize energy consumption of pull thin client protocols.
- Ruoshan Kong, Jing Feng, Ren Gao, Huaibei Zhou:
A new route optimization scheme for network mobility: Combining ORC protocol with RRH and using quota mechanism.
- Jikai Teng, Chuankun Wu:
A provable authenticated certificateless group key agreement with constant rounds.
Volume 14, Number 2, April 2012
- Sennur Ulukus, Kaibin Huang, Rui Zhang, Neelesh B. Mehta, Leandros Tassiulas:
Special issue on energy harvesting in wireless networks.
- Mohamed Kashef, Anthony Ephremides:
Optimal packet scheduling for energy harvesting sources on time varying wireless channels.
- Bertrand Devillers, Deniz Gündüz:
A general framework for the optimization of energy harvesting communication systems with battery imperfections.
- Jing Yang, Sennur Ulukus:
Optimal packet scheduling in a multiple access channel with energy harvesting transmitters.
- Kaya Tutuncuoglu, Aylin Yener:
Sum-rate optimal power policies for energy harvesting transmitters in an interference channel.
- Nikolaos Pappas, Jeongho Jeon, Anthony Ephremides, Apostolos Traganitis:
Optimal utilization of a cognitive shared channel with a rechargeable primary source node.
- Jin-Woo Jung, Mary Ann Ingram:
Using range extension cooperative transmission in energy harvesting wireless sensor networks.
- Jau-Yang Chang, Yu-Chen Lin:
Dynamically alternating power saving scheme for IEEE 802.16e mobile broadband wireless access systems.
- Xiaoying Gan, Miao Xu, He Li:
Energy efficient sequential sensing in multi-user cognitive ad hoc networks: A consideration of an ADC device.
- Hyuntack Lim, Yongsang Kim, Kyungwhoon Cheun:
An efficient sliding window algorithm using adaptive-length guard window for turbo decoders.
- Zhengyu Zhang, Ling Qiu:
Progressive linear precoder design for multiple codewords MIMO ARQ systems with ARQ bundling feedback.
- Kyungwhoon Cheun, Jeongchang Kim, Youhan Kim, Soongyoon Choi:
Noncoherent unitary space-time modulated DSSS systems in multipath channels.
- Min Liu, Hongmei Liu:
Cycles in conditional faulty enhanced hypercube networks.
Volume 14, Number 3, June 2012
- Ezio Biglieri:
Spectrum sensing under uncertain channel modeling.
- Fanxin Zeng, Xiaoping Zeng, Zhenyu Zhang, Xiangyong Zeng, Guixin Xuan, Lingna Xiao:
New construction method for quaternary aperiodic, periodic, and Z-complementary sequence sets.
- Jiyan Huang, Peng Wang, Qun Wan:
Robust approach for channel estimation in power line communication.
- Gam D. Nguyen, Jeffrey E. Wieselthier, Anthony Ephremides:
Communication-theoretic analysis of capture-based networks.
- Dong-Chan Oh, Yong-Hwan Lee:
Cognitive radio based resource allocation in femto-cells.
- Ha-Nguyen Vu, Hyung Yun Kong:
Joint subcarrier matching and power allocation in OFDM two-way relay systems.
- Tran Trung Duy, Alagan Anpalagan, Hyung Yun Kong:
Multi-hop cooperative transmission using fountain codes over Rayleigh fading channels.
- Hyougyoul Yu, Byonghyo Shim, Tae Won Oh:
Iterative interstream interference cancellation for MIMO HSPA+ system.
- Liang Chi, Won Mee Jang, Lim Nguyen:
Distributed and centralized iterative detection of self-encoded spread spectrum in multi-channel communication.
- Jongtack Kim, Saewoong Bahk:
PECAN: Peer cache adaptation for peer-to-peer video-on-demand streaming.
- Rossi Kamal, Nguyen H. Tran, Choong Seon Hong:
Event-based middleware for healthcare applications.
- Min Wei, Keecheon Kim:
Intrusion detection scheme using traffic prediction for wireless industrial networks.
- Biao Song, Mohammad Mehedi Hassan, Eui-Nam Huh:
Delivering IPTV service over a virtual network: A study on virtual network topology.
- Wenping Deng, Wolfgang Mühlbauer, Yuexiang Yang, Peidong Zhu, Xicheng Lu, Bernhard Plattner:
Shedding light on the use of AS relationships for path inference.
Volume 14, Number 4, August 2012
- Matthieu R. Bloch, Mérouane Debbah, Yingbin Liang, Yasutada Oohama, Andrew Thangaraj:
Special issue on physical-layer security.
- Raef Bassily, Sennur Ulukus:
Secure communication in multiple relay networks through decode-and-forward strategies.
- Junsu Kim, Aïssa Ikhlef, Robert Schober:
Combined relay selection and cooperative beamforming for physical layer security.
- Yunchuan Yang, Wenbo Wang, Hui Zhao, Long Zhao:
Transmitter beamforming and artificial noise with delayed feedback: Secrecy rate and power allocation.
- Youssef El Hajj Shehadeh, Omar Alfandi, Dieter Hogrefe:
Towards robust key extraction from multipath wireless channels.
- Jeong Heon Lee, R. Michael Buehrer:
Characterization and detection of location spoofing attacks.
- M. G. Shahzad Sriyananda, Jyrki Joutsensalo, Timo Hämäläinen:
Blind source separation for OFDM with filtering colored noise and jamming signal.
- Xiaozhuo Gu, Youjian Zhao, Jianzu Yang:
Reducing rekeying time using an integrated group key agreement scheme.
- Lei Liu, Wuyang Zhou, Shengli Zhou:
Nonbinary multiple rate QC-LDPC codes with fixed information or block bit length.
- Safdar Hussain Bouk, Iwao Sasase, Syed Hassan Ahmed, Nadeem Javaid:
Gateway discovery algorithm based on multiple QoS path parameters between mobile node and gateway node.
- Zheng Huang, Hiraku Okada, Kentaro Kobayashi, Masaaki Katayama:
A study on cluster lifetime in multi-hop wireless sensor networks with cooperative MISO scheme.
- Wei Peng, Zimu Li, Yujing Liu, Jinshu Su:
Assessing the vulnerability of network topologies under large-scale regional failures.
- Sungwook Kim:
Adaptive call admission control scheme for heterogeneous overlay networks.
Volume 14, Number 5, October 2012
- Dae-Young Seol, Hyoung-Jin Lim, Moon-Gun Song, Gi-Hong Im:
Improved parameter estimation with threshold adaptation of cognitive local sensors.
- Manlin Xiao, Ping Wei, Heng-Ming Tai:
Estimation of the number of sources based on hypothesis testing.
- Angel Lozano, Ezio Biglieri, Nabil Alrajeh:
Interference priority: A new scheme for prioritized resource allocation in wireless.
- Ezio Biglieri, Angel Lozano, Nabil Alrajeh:
Prioritized resource allocation in wireless spectrum pooling.
- Soonkoo Kwon, Seongjoo Lee, Jaeseok Kim:
A joint timing synchronization, channel estimation, and SFD detection for IR-UWB systems.
- Jaewoo So:
Performance analysis of VoIP services in mobile WiMAX systems with a hybrid ARQ scheme.
- Soonkoo Kwon, Sinae Ji, Jaeseok Kim:
Performance comparison of coherent and non-coherent detection schemes in LR-UWB system.
- Jaeshin Jang, Sang Wu Kim, Sunghong Wie:
Throughput and delay analysis of a reliable cooperative MAC protocol in ad hoc networks.
- Jiyan Huang, Qun Wan:
Analysis of TDOA and TDOA/SS based geolocation techniques in a non-line-of-sight environment.
- Namyong Kim, Ki-Hyeon Kwon, Young-Hwan You:
Lagged cross-correlation of probability density functions and application to blind equalization.
- Mingdong Tang, Guoqiang Zhang, Jianxun Liu:
Space-stretch tradeoff optimization for routing in Internet-like graphs.
- Seong-Lyong Gong, Hee-Tae Roh, Jang-Won Lee:
Cross-layer and end-to-end optimization for the integrated wireless and wireline network.
- Jeongho Jeon, Anthony Ephremides:
Neighbor discovery in a wireless sensor network: Multipacket reception capability and physical-layer signal processing.
- Abhishek Roy, Jitae Shin, Navrati Saxena:
Multi-objective handover in LTE macro/femto-cell networks.
Volume 14, Number 6, December 2012
Last update Sat May 25 20:40:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ekram Hossain, Mischa Dohler, Husheng Li, Dusit Niyato, Amir Hamed Mohsenian Rad:
Special issue on communications and networking for the smart grid.
- Yang Zhang, Junliang Chen:
Wide-area SCADA system with distributed security framework.
- Young-Sam Kim, Joon Heo:
Device authentication protocol for smart grid systems using homomorphic hash.
- Sungwook Kim:
Biform game based cognitive radio scheme for smart grid communications.
- Keonkook Lee, Chan-Byoung Chae, Tae-Kyung Sung, Joonhyuk Kang:
Cognitive beamforming based smart metering for coexistence with wireless local area networks.
- Jaebeom Kim, Dabin Kim, Keun Woo Lim, Young-Bae Ko, Sang-Youm Lee:
Improving the reliability of IEEE 802.11s based wireless mesh networks for smart grid systems.
- Mohammad Helal Uddin Ahmed, Md. Golam Rabiul Alam, Rossi Kamal, Choong Seon Hong, Sungwon Lee:
Smart grid cooperative communication with smart relay.
- Saad Allawi Nsaif, Jong Myung Rhee:
Improvement of high-availability seamless redundancy (HSR) traffic performance for smart grid communications.
- Hung Khanh Nguyen, Ju Bin Song:
Optimal charging and discharging for multiple PHEVs with demand side management in vehicle-to-building.
- Kevin Mets, Reinhilde D'hulst, Chris Develder:
Comparison of intelligent charging algorithms for electric vehicles to reduce peak load and demand variability in a distribution grid.
- Jian Shen, Sangman Moh, Ilyong Chung:
Identity-based key agreement protocol employing a symmetric balanced incomplete block design.
- Shih-Jung Wu, Shih-Yi Huang, Kuo-Feng Huang:
Adaptive priority-based downlink scheduling for WiMAX networks.
- Tran Trung Duy, Hyung Yun Kong:
Performance analysis of hybrid decode-amplify-forward incremental relaying cooperative diversity protocol using SNR-based relay selection.
- Ahmed M. Masri, Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Claudio Casetti, Alberto Perotti:
Common control channel allocation in cognitive radio networks through UWB communication.