Volume 25, Number 1, August 2008
- Bruce A. Carlson, Masashi Kawasaki:
From stimulus estimation to combination sensitivity: encoding and processing of amplitude and timing information in parallel, convergent sensory pathways.
- François David, Christiane Linster, Thomas A. Cleland:
Lateral dendritic shunt inhibition can regularize mitral cell spike patterning.
- Boris B. Vladimirski, Joël Tabak, Michael J. O'Donovan, John Rinzel:
Episodic activity in a heterogeneous excitatory network, from spiking neurons to mean field.
- Gordon Pipa, Diek W. Wheeler, Wolf Singer, Danko Nikolic:
NeuroXidence: reliable and efficient analysis of an excess or deficiency of joint-spike events.
- Magteld Zeitler, Pascal Fries, Stan C. A. M. Gielen:
Biased competition through variations in amplitude of gamma -oscillations.
- Mikael Huss, Di Wang, Camilla Trané, Martin Wikström, Jeanette Hellgren Kotaleski:
An experimentally constrained computational model of NMDA oscillations in lamprey CPG neurons.
- Jaime de la Rocha, Néstor Parga:
Thalamocortical transformations of periodic stimuli: the effect of stimulus velocity and synaptic short-term depression in the vibrissa-barrel system.
- Per Danzl, Robert Hansen, Guillaume Bonnet, Jeff Moehlis:
Partial phase synchronization of neural populations due to random Poisson inputs.
- M. Brozovic, L. F. Abbott, R. A. Andersen:
Mechanism of gain modulation at single neuron and network levels.
- Laurent Bonnasse-Gahot, Jean-Pierre Nadal:
Neural coding of categories: information efficiency and optimal population codes.
- P. H. de Vries, K. R. van Slochteren:
The nature of the memory trace and its neurocomputational implications.
- Michael L. Hines, Hubert Eichner, Felix Schürmann:
Neuron splitting in compute-bound parallel network simulations enables runtime scaling with twice as many processors.
Volume 25, Number 2, October 2008
- Marifi Güler:
Detailed numerical investigation of the dissipative stochastic mechanics based neuron model.
- Yulia Timofeeva, S. J. Cox, Stephen Coombes, Kresimir Josic:
Democratization in a passive dendritic tree: an analytical investigation.
- Péter L. Várkonyi, Tim Kiemel, Kathleen Hoffman, Avis H. Cohen, Philip Holmes:
On the derivation and tuning of phase oscillator models for lamprey central pattern generators.
- Sachin S. Talathi, Dong-Uk Hwang, William L. Ditto:
Spike timing dependent plasticity promotes synchrony of inhibitory networks in the presence of heterogeneity.
- Keith J. Kelleher, V. Hajdik, C. M. Colbert, Kresimir Josic:
Learning by structural remodeling in a class of single cell models.
- Iskander R. Gilmanov, Dmitry V. Samigullin, Frantisek Vyskocil, Eugeny E. Nikolsky, Ellya A. Bukharaeva:
Modeling of quantal neurotransmitter release kinetics in the presence of fixed and mobile calcium buffers.
- Ofer Melamed, Omri Barak, Gilad Silberberg, Henry Markram, Misha Tsodyks:
Slow oscillations in neural networks with facilitating synapses.
- William H. Nesse, Alla Borisyuk, Paul C. Bressloff:
Fluctuation-driven rhythmogenesis in an excitatory neuronal network with slow adaptation.
- Bradford E. Peercy:
Initiation and propagation of a neuronal intracellular calcium wave.
- G. G. Somjen, H. Kager, W. J. Wadman:
Computer simulations of neuron-glia interactions mediated by ion flux.
- Berton A. Earnshaw, Paul C. Bressloff:
Modeling the role of lateral membrane diffusion in AMPA receptor trafficking along a spiny dendrite.
- Melinda Evrithiki Koelling, Robert Shapley, Michael Shelley:
Retinal and cortical nonlinearities combine to produce masking in V1 responses to plaids.
Volume 25, Number 3, December 2008
Last update Thu May 23 19:06:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Gregor Kovacic, Louis Tao, David Cai, Michael J. Shelley:
Theoretical analysis of reverse-time correlation for idealized orientation tuning dynamics.
- Michael L. Hines, Henry Markram, Felix Schürmann:
Fully implicit parallel simulation of single neurons.
- Joachim Haß, Stefan Blaschke, Thomas Rammsayer, J. Michael Herrmann:
A neurocomputational model for optimal temporal processing.
- Michael J. Rempe, Nelson Spruston, William L. Kath, David L. Chopp:
Compartmental neural simulations with spatial adaptivity.
- Tomas Kulvicius, Minija Tamosiunaite, James Ainge, Paul Dudchenko, Florentin Wörgötter:
Odor supported place cell model and goal navigation in rodents.
- Rachel Moroney, Ciska Heida, Jan Geelen:
Increased bradykinesia in Parkinson's disease with increased movement complexity: elbow flexion-extension movements.
- Rogerio R. L. Cisi, André F. Kohn:
Simulation system of spinal cord motor nuclei and associated nerves and muscles, in a Web-based architecture.
- Wolfgang Stein, Oliver Straub, Jessica Ausborn, Wolfgang Mader, Harald Wolf:
Motor pattern selection by combinatorial code of interneuronal pathways.
- Minija Tamosiunaite, James Ainge, Tomas Kulvicius, Bernd Porr, Paul Dudchenko, Florentin Wörgötter:
Path-finding in real and simulated rats: assessing the influence of path characteristics on navigation learning.
- Zhiyong Chen, Min Zheng, W. Otto Friesen, Tetsuya Iwasaki:
Multivariable harmonic balance analysis of the neuronal oscillator for leech swimming.