Volume 30, Number 1, February 2011 Special Issue on Methods of Information Theory
- Alexander G. Dimitrov, Aurel A. Lazar, Jonathan D. Victor:
Information theory in neuroscience.
- Pierre-Olivier Amblard, Olivier J. J. Michel:
On directed information theory and Granger causality graphs.
- Christopher J. Quinn, Todd P. Coleman, Negar Kiyavash, Nicholas G. Hatsopoulos:
Estimating the directed information to infer causal relationships in ensemble neural spike train recordings.
- Raul Vicente, Michael Wibral, Michael Lindner, Gordon Pipa:
Transfer entropy - a model-free measure of effective connectivity for the neurosciences.
- Samuel A. Neymotin, Kimberle M. Jacobs, André A. Fenton, William W. Lytton:
Synaptic information transfer in computer models of neocortical columns.
- Joseph T. Lizier, Jakob Heinzle, Annette Horstmann, John-Dylan Haynes, Mikhail Prokopenko:
Multivariate information-theoretic measures reveal directed information structure and task relevant changes in fMRI connectivity.
- Simo Vanni, Tom Rosenström:
Local non-linear interactions in the visual cortex may reflect global decorrelation.
- Ifije E. Ohiorhenuan, Jonathan D. Victor:
Information-geometric measure of 3-neuron firing patterns characterizes scale-dependence in cortical networks.
- Anmo J. Kim, Aurel A. Lazar, Yevgeniy B. Slutskiy:
System identification of Drosophila olfactory sensory neurons.
- Alexander G. Dimitrov, Graham I. Cummins, Aditi Baker, Zane N. Aldworth:
Characterizing the fine structure of a neural sensory code through information distortion.
- Jeremy Lewi, David M. Schneider, Sarah M. N. Woolley, Liam Paninski:
Automating the design of informative sequences of sensory stimuli.
- James B. Gillespie, Conor Houghton:
A metric space approach to the information channel capacity of spike trains.
Volume 30, Number 2, April 2011
- Cheng Ly, Tamar Melman, Alison L. Barth, G. Bard Ermentrout:
Phase-resetting curve determines how BK currents affect neuronal firing.
- Amit Lal, Yoshitaka Oku, Swen Hülsmann, Yasumasa Okada, Fumikazu Miwakeichi, Shigeharu Kawai, Yoshiyasu Tamura, Makio Ishiguro:
Dual oscillator model of the respiratory neuronal network generating quantal slowing of respiratory rhythm.
- Joon Ha, Alexey Kuznetsov:
Frequency switching in a two-compartmental model of the dopaminergic neuron.
- Silvia Daun-Gruhn:
A mathematical modeling study of inter-segmental coordination during stick insect walking.
- Michael Chrostowski, Le Yang, Hugh R. Wilson, Ian C. Bruce, Suzanna Becker:
Can homeostatic plasticity in deafferented primary auditory cortex lead to travelling waves of excitation?
- Eric B. Hendrickson, Jeremy R. Edgerton, Dieter Jaeger:
The capabilities and limitations of conductance-based compartmental neuron models with reduced branched or unbranched morphologies and active dendrites.
- William Erik Sherwood, Ronald M. Harris-Warrick, John Guckenheimer:
Synaptic patterning of left-right alternation in a computational model of the rodent hindlimb central pattern generator.
- Henry C. Tuckwell, Jürgen Jost:
The effects of various spatial distributions of weak noise on rhythmic spiking.
- Srisairam Achuthan, Robert J. Butera, Carmen C. Canavier:
Synaptic and intrinsic determinants of the phase resetting curve for weak coupling.
- Robert Clewley:
Encoding the fine-structured mechanism of action potential dynamics with qualitative motifs.
- Aurel Vasile Martiniuc, Alois Knoll:
Sharpening of directional selectivity from neural output of rabbit retina.
- Lakshmi Chandrasekaran, Srisairam Achuthan, Carmen C. Canavier:
Stability of two cluster solutions in pulse coupled networks of neural oscillators.
- Dirk Fey, Sean Commins, Eric Bullinger:
Feedback control strategies for spatial navigation revealed by dynamic modelling of learning in the Morris water maze.
- Patrick J. Bradley, Kurt Wiesenfeld, Robert J. Butera:
Effects of heterogeneity in synaptic conductance between weakly coupled identical neurons.
- Beth A. Lopour, Savas Tasoglu, Heidi E. Kirsch, James W. Sleigh, Andrew J. Szeri:
A continuous mapping of sleep states through association of EEG with a mesoscale cortical model.
- Harel Z. Shouval, Jeffrey P. Gavornik:
A single spiking neuron that can represent interval timing: analysis, plasticity and multi-stability.
- Jeffrey P. Gavornik, Harel Z. Shouval:
A network of spiking neurons that can represent interval timing: mean field analysis.
Volume 30, Number 3, June 2011
Last update Sat May 25 20:40:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Natalia Toporikova, Robert J. Butera:
Two types of independent bursting mechanisms in inspiratory neurons: an integrative model.
- Huan Wang, Michael Isik, Alexander Borst, Werner Hemmert:
Auditory information coding by modeled cochlear nucleus neurons.
- Wen-Zhong Liu, Wei Jing, Hao Li, Hai-Qing Gong, Pei-Ji Liang:
Spatial and temporal correlations of spike trains in frog retinal ganglion cells.
- Jasper Schuurmans, Frans C. T. van der Helm, Alfred C. Schouten:
Relating reflex gain modulation in posture control to underlying neural network properties using a neuromusculoskeletal model.
- Daqing Guo, Chunguang Li:
Signal propagation in feedforward neuronal networks with unreliable synapses.
- Jean-Philippe Thivierge, Paul Cisek:
Spiking neurons that keep the rhythm.
- Jonathan E. Rubin, Bartholomew J. Bacak, Yaroslav I. Molkov, Natalia Shevtsova, Jeffrey C. Smith, Ilya A. Rybak:
Interacting oscillations in neural control of breathing: modeling and qualitative analysis.
- Volker Steuber, Nathan W. Schultheiss, Angus Silver, Erik De Schutter, Dieter Jaeger:
Determinants of synaptic integration and heterogeneity in rebound firing explored with data-driven models of deep cerebellar nucleus cells.
- Hojeong Kim, Kelvin E. Jones:
Asymmetric electrotonic coupling between the soma and dendrites alters the bistable firing behaviour of reduced models.
- Alexander Hanuschkin, J. Michael Herrmann, Abigail Morrison, Markus Diesmann:
Compositionality of arm movements can be realized by propagating synchrony.
- Yibi Huang, Yali Amit:
Capacity analysis in multi-state synaptic models: a retrieval probability perspective.
- Robert D. Stewart, Kevin N. Gurney:
Spiking neural network simulation: memory-optimal synaptic event scheduling.
- Abdul Khaliq, Frank Jenkins, Mark DeCoster, Weizhong Dai:
A new 3D mass diffusion-reaction model in the neuromuscular junction.
- Kristofor D. Carlson, Nicholas Giordano:
Interplay of the magnitude and time-course of postsynaptic Ca2 + concentration in producing spike timing-dependent plasticity.
- Herman van der Kooij, Robert J. Peterka:
Non-linear stimulus-response behavior of the human stance control system is predicted by optimization of a system with sensory and motor noise.
- Aurel Vasile Martiniuc, Günther Zeck, Wolfgang Stürzl, Alois Knoll:
Erratum: Sharpening of directional selectivity from neural output of rabbit retina.
- John R. Cressman Jr., Ghanim Ullah, Jokubas Ziburkus, Steven J. Schiff, Ernest Barreto:
Erratum to: The influence of sodium and potassium dynamics on excitability, seizures, and the stability of persistent states: I. Single neuron dynamics.