Volume 32, Number 1, February 2012
- Nathan F. Lepora, Paul G. Overton, Kevin N. Gurney:
Efficient fitting of conductance-based model neurons from somatic current clamp.
- Zachary P. Kilpatrick, G. Bard Ermentrout:
Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder in neuronal networks with adaptation.
- Yi Sun, Aaditya V. Rangan, Douglas Zhou, David Cai:
Coarse-grained event tree analysis for quantifying Hodgkin-Huxley neuronal network dynamics.
- Ferenc Mechler, Jonathan D. Victor:
Dipole characterization of single neurons from their extracellular action potentials.
- Michael T. Schaub, Simon R. Schultz:
The Ising decoder: reading out the activity of large neural ensembles.
- Dávid Csercsik, Imre Farkas, Erik Hrabovszky, Zsolt Liposits:
A simple integrative electrophysiological model of bursting GnRH neurons.
- Hideaki Kim, Barry J. Richmond, Shigeru Shinomoto:
Neurons as ideal change-point detectors.
- Leiv Øyehaug, Ivar Østby, Catherine M. Lloyd, Stig W. Omholt, Gaute T. Einevoll:
Dependence of spontaneous neuronal firing and depolarisation block on astroglial membrane transport mechanisms.
- Adam L. Taylor:
What we talk about when we talk about capacitance measured with the voltage-clamp step method.
- André J. Noest, Richard J. A. van Wezel:
Dynamics of temporally interleaved percept-choice sequences: interaction via adaptation in shared neural populations.
Volume 32, Number 2, April 2012
- Jan Wessnitzer, Joanna M. Young, J. Douglas Armstrong, Barbara Webb:
A model of non-elemental olfactory learning in Drosophila.
- David J. Meyer, Jason Messer, Tanya Singh, Peter J. Thomas, Wojbor A. Woyczynski, Jeffrey Kaye, Alan J. Lerner:
Random local temporal structure of category fluency responses.
- Paul C. Bressloff, Matthew A. Webber:
Neural field model of binocular rivalry waves.
- Jesse Palma, Massimiliano Versace, Stephen Grossberg:
After-hyperpolarization currents and acetylcholine control sigmoid transfer functions in a spiking cortical model.
- Theocharis Kyriacou:
Using an evolutionary algorithm to determine the parameters of a biologically inspired model of head direction cells.
- Jonathan Aprasoff, Opher Donchin:
Correlations in state space can cause sub-optimal adaptation of optimal feedback control models.
- Stephan Henker, Johannes Partzsch, René Schüffny:
Accuracy evaluation of numerical methods used in state-of-the-art simulators for spiking neural networks.
- Gilles Wainrib, Michèle Thieullen, Khashayar Pakdaman:
Reduction of stochastic conductance-based neuron models with time-scales separation.
- Jonathan Hunter Huggins, Liam Paninski:
Optimal experimental design for sampling voltage on dendritic trees in the low-SNR regime.
- Louis Tao, Jeremy L. Praissman, Andrew T. Sornborger:
Improved dimensionally-reduced visual cortical network using stochastic noise modeling.
Volume 32, Number 3, June 2012
Last update Fri May 17 20:25:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lawrence Sirovich:
The faithful copy neuron.
- Jesús M. Cortés, Daniele Marinazzo, Peggy Seriès, Mike W. Oram, Terry J. Sejnowski, Mark C. W. van Rossum:
The effect of neural adaptation on population coding accuracy.
- Sergio Oscar Verduzco-Flores, Mark Bodner, Bard Ermentrout:
A model for complex sequence learning and reproduction in neural populations.
- Timothée Masquelier:
Relative spike time coding and STDP-based orientation selectivity in the early visual system in natural continuous and saccadic vision: a computational model.
- Moritz Deger, Moritz Helias, Clemens Boucsein, Stefan Rotter:
Statistical properties of superimposed stationary spike trains.
- Xin Zou, Damien Coyle, KongFatt Wong-Lin, Liam P. Maguire:
Beta-amyloid induced changes in A-type K+ current can alter hippocampo-septal network dynamics.
- Mengyuan Zhao, Aaron Batista, John P. Cunningham, Cynthia A. Chestek, Zuley Rivera-Alvidrez, Rachel Kalmar, Stephen I. Ryu, Krishna V. Shenoy, Satish Iyengar:
An L 1-regularized logistic model for detecting short-term neuronal interactions.
- Rosa Q. So, Alexander R. Kent, Warren M. Grill:
Relative contributions of local cell and passing fiber activation and silencing to changes in thalamic fidelity during deep brain stimulation and lesioning: a computational modeling study.
- Erin R. Boykin, Pramod P. Khargonekar, Paul R. Carney, William O. Ogle, Sachin S. Talathi:
Detecting effective connectivity in networks of coupled neuronal oscillators.
- Tomohiro Fujita, Tomoki Fukai, Katsunori Kitano:
Influences of membrane properties on phase response curve and synchronization stability in a model globus pallidus neuron.
- Kelvin So, Karunesh Ganguly, Jessica Jimenez, Michael Gastpar, Jose M. Carmena:
Redundant information encoding in primary motor cortex during natural and prosthetic motor control.
- Roberto C. Sotero, Amir Shmuel:
Energy-based stochastic control of neural mass models suggests time-varying effective connectivity in the resting state.