Volume 11, Number 1, February 2006 Special Issue on Wireless Network Applications
- Maggie Xiaoyan Cheng:
- Wei Liu, Yanchao Zhang, Yuguang Fang, Kejie Lu:
Energy conservation through resource-aware movement in heterogeneous mobile ad hoc networks.
- Jing Ai, Alhussein A. Abouzeid:
Coverage by directional sensors in randomly deployed wireless sensor networks.
- Leigh E. Hodge, Roger M. Whitaker, Steve Hurley:
Multiple objective optimization of bluetooth scatternets.
- Manki Min, Oleg A. Prokopyev, Panos M. Pardalos:
Optimal solutions to minimum total energy broadcasting problem in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Jian Tang, Guoliang Xue, Weiyi Zhang:
Reliable Ad Hoc Routing Based on Mobility Prediction.
- Zhengnan Shi, Pradip K. Srimani:
An online distributed gossiping protocol for mobile networks.
- Yu Wang, Xiang-Yang Li:
Minimum power assignment in wireless ad hoc networks with spanner property.
- Robert Benkoczi, Hossam S. Hassanein, Selim G. Akl, Sylvia Tai:
Data relaying with constraints in hierarchical sensor networks.
- Tinaz Ekim, Dominique de Werra:
Volume 11, Number 2, March 2006 Special Issue on the 11th Annual International Computing and Combinatorics Conference (COCOON 2005)
- Lusheng Wang:
Introduction to the special issue.
- Chunfang Zheng, David Sankoff:
Genome rearrangements with partially ordered chromosomes.
- Chung Keung Poon, Wai Keung Yiu:
Opportunistic data structures for range queries.
- David Liben-Nowell, Erik Vee, An Zhu:
Finding longest increasing and common subsequences in streaming data.
- Wun-Tat Chan, Francis Y. L. Chin, Yong Zhang, Hong Zhu, Hong Shen, Prudence W. H. Wong:
A dynamic programming approach of finding an optimal broadcast schedule in minimizing total flow time.
- Jin-yi Cai, Venkatesan T. Chakaravarthy:
On zero error algorithms having oracle access to one query.
- Zhixiang Chen, Bin Fu, Yong Tang, Binhai Zhu:
A PTAS for a disc covering problem using width-bounded separators.
- Xujin Chen, Xiaodong Hu, Tianping Shuai:
Inapproximability and approximability of maximal tree routing and coloring.
- Jianer Chen, Xiuzhen Huang, Iyad A. Kanj, Ge Xia:
On the computational hardness based on linear FPT-reductions.
- Hai Liu, Peng-Jun Wan, Xiaohua Jia:
On optimal placement of relay nodes for reliable connectivity in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 11, Number 3, May 2006
Volume 11, Number 4, June 2006
Last update Wed May 22 17:55:43 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Haiyan Lu, Enyu Yao, Liqun Qi:
Some further results on minimum distribution cost flow problems.
- Giuliana Carello, Federico Della Croce, Andrea Grosso, Marco Locatelli:
A "maximum node clustering" problem.
- Bhaskar DasGupta, Sergio Ferrarini, Uthra Gopalakrishnan, Nisha Raj Paryani:
Inapproximability results for the lateral gene transfer problem.
- Huilan Chang, Junyi Guo:
Strongly 2-shape-sortability of vector partitions.
- Binhai Zhu, Minghui Jiang:
A combinatorial theorem on labeling squares with points and its application.
- Vicky Mak, Tommy Thomadsen:
Polyhedral combinatorics of the cardinality constrained quadratic knapsack problem and the quadratic selective travelling salesman problem.
- Mee Yee Chan, Danny Z. Chen, Francis Y. L. Chin, Cao An Wang:
Construction of the nearest neighbor embracing graph of a point set.
- Zemin Jin, Mikio Kano, Xueliang Li, Bing Wei:
Partitioning 2-edge-colored complete multipartite graphs into monochromatic cycles, paths and trees.