Volume 3, Number 1, July 1999
Volume 3, Number 2-3, July 1999
- Ying Xu, Satoru Miyano, Tom Head:
- Alberto Caprara:
On the Tightness of the Alternating-Cycle Lower Bound for Sorting by Reversals.
- Leszek Gasieniec, Jesper Jansson, Andrzej Lingas, Anna Östlin:
On the Complexity of Constructing Evolutionary Trees.
- Bang Ye Wu, Kun-Mao Chao, Chuan Yi Tang:
Approximation and Exact Algorithms for Constructing Minimum Ultrametric Trees from Distance Matrices.
- Bin Ma, Lusheng Wang, Louxin Zhang:
Fitting Distances by Tree Metrics with Increment Error.
- Yufang Hua, Tao Jiang, Bin Wu:
Aligning DNA Sequences to Minimize the Change in Protein.
- Laxmi Parida, Aris Floratos, Isidore Rigoutsos:
An Approximation Algorithm for Alignment of Multiple Sequences using Motif Discovery.
- Satoshi Kobayashi:
Horn Clause Computation with DNA Molecules.
- Richard H. Lathrop, Michael J. Pazzani:
Combinatorial Optimization in Rapidly Mutating Drug-Resistant Viruses.
- Tatsuya Akutsu:
Approximation and Exact Algorithms for RNA Secondary Structure Prediction and Recognition of Stochastic Context-free Languages.
Volume 3, Number 4, December 1999
Last update Sat May 25 20:40:47 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page