JCSS, Volume 44
Volume 44, Number 1, February 1992
Volume 44, Number 2, April 1992 Selected Papers from the 4th Annual Conference on Structure in Complexity Theory, June 19-22, 1989
- Wolfgang Maass, Theodore A. Slaman:
The Complexity Types of Computable Sets.
- Shai Ben-David, Benny Chor, Oded Goldreich, Michael Luby:
On the Theory of Average Case Complexity.
- Jack H. Lutz:
Almost Everywhere High Nonuniform Complexity.
- Uriel Feige, Adi Shamir:
Multi-Oracle Interactive Protocols with Constant Space Verifiers.
- Johannes Köbler, Uwe Schöning, Seinosuke Toda, Jacobo Torán:
Turing Machines with Few Accepting Computations and Low Sets for PP.
- Steven Homer, Alan L. Selman:
Oracles for Structural Properties: The Isomorphism Problem and Public-Key Cryptography.
- Ernst W. Mayr, Ashok Subramanian:
The Complexity of Circuit Value and Network Stability.
- Tak Wah Lam, Walter L. Ruzzo:
Results on Communication Complexity Classes.
- Ming Li, Paul M. B. Vitányi:
Inductive Reasoning and Kolmogorov Complexity.
Volume 44, Number 3, June 1992
Last update Wed May 22 17:56:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page