Volume 11, Number 1, January 1996
- Changgui Yang, Yujian Chen, Jiaguang Sun:
Advanced geometric modeler with hybrid representation.
- Shimin Hu:
A subdivision scheme for rational triangular Bézier surfaces.
- Kaihuai Qin, Minglun Gong, Geliang Tong:
Fast ray tracing NURBS surfaces.
- Bo Lu, Shijie Cai:
A skeleton-based approach of automatically generating some Chinese typefaces.
- Jiubin Ju, Gaochao Xu, Kun Yang:
On-line predicting behaviors of jobs in dynamic load balancing.
- Yaoxue Zhang, Hua Chen, Yue Zhang, Guoli Liu:
SDL-TRAN - An interactive generator for formal description language SDL.
- Dianxiang Xu, Guoliang Zheng:
Towards a declarative semantics of inheritance with exceptions.
- Shaochun Zhong, Dayou Liu:
Processing of uncertainty temporal relations.
- Shengke Yu:
Reasoning in H -net: A unified approach to intelligent hypermedia systems.
- Huiqun Yu, Yongqiang Sun:
Hybridity in embedded computing systems.
Volume 11, Number 2, March 1996
Volume 11, Number 3, May 1996
- Qing Yang, Hong Jiang:
Guest editors' introduction.
- Youran Lan:
A dynamic load balancing mechanism for distributed systems.
- Jie Wu:
Reliable communication on cube-based multicomputers.
- Benjamin Hao, David Pearson, Richard Zippel:
Global register allocation for SIMD multiprocessors.
- Hua Lin, Mi Lu, Jesse Zhixi Fang:
A direct approach for finding loop transformation matrices.
- Chengyi Hu:
Parallel solutions for large-scale general sparse nonlinear systems of equations.
- Jun Huang, Tao Zhu, Jeremiah F. Hayes:
An efficient computational method for solving nonlinear matrix equation and its application in queuing analysis.
- Hanqiu Sun:
Hand interface in traditional modeling and animation tasks.
- Sibabrata Ray, Hong Jiang:
Reconfigurable optical bus and performance optimization.
- Chi-Ming Chung, Ding-An Chiang, Qing Yang:
A comparative analysis of different arbitration protocols for multiple-bus multiprocessors.
- Chung-Han Chen:
Embedding binary tree in VLSI/WSI processor array.
Volume 11, Number 4, July 1996
- Yunyao Qu, Zengping Tian, Yujun Wang, Baile Shi:
Design and implementation of a concurrency control mechanism in an object-oriented database system.
- Tieying Liu, Xinming Ye:
An algorithm for determining minimal reduced-coverings of acyclic database schemes.
- Tianzhu Li, Jitian Xiao, Zhaohao Sun, Xiaofan Bian:
Normalization of class hierarchy in databases.
- Changjie Tang, Min Xiong:
The Temporal mechanisms in HBase.
- Yidong Shen, Mei Rong, Fu Tong:
Diagnostic problem solving using first principles and heuristics.
- Wei Li, Zushun Chen, Chenyu Ma, Kezhong He, Tianmiao Wang:
Fuzzy logic based behavior fusion for navigation of an intelligent mobile robot.
- Yingquan Zhou, Yinghua Min:
A kind of Multistage Interconnection Networks with multiple paths.
- Zhiyi Fang, Jiubin Ju:
NONH: A new cache-based coherence protocol for linked list structure DSM system and its performance evaluation.
- Ronghua Shi:
A redundant binary algorithm for RSA.
- Zongmin Ma, Li Yan:
Using multivalued logic in relational database containing null value.
- Chenglian Peng, Rainer Klar, Richard Hofmann, Peter Dauphin, Markus Siegle:
Combining gprof and event-driven monitoring for analyzing distributed programs: a rough view of NCSA mosaic.
Volume 11, Number 5, September 1996
- Wenli Cai, Jiaoying Shi:
Composed scattering model for direct volume rendering.
- Yueting Zhuang, Yunhe Pan, Zhijun He:
OOADS: An object-oriented design model for advertising CAD system.
- Xundong Liang, Bin Li, Shenquan Liu:
Three-dimensional vector field visualization based on tensor decomposition.
- Yu Zhao, Qiong Zhang, Hui Xiang, Jiaoying Shi, Zhijun He:
A simplified model for generating 3D realistic sound in the multimedia and virtual reality systems.
- Meihe Xu, Zesheng Tang:
Surface reconstruction for cross sectional data.
- Wenli Cai, Tianzhou Chen, Jiaoying Shi:
Displaying of details in subvoxel accuracy.
- Qingyi Hua, Heinz-Dieter Böcker, Cheng Dong:
A prototypical 3D graphical visualizer for object-oriented systems.
- Meihe Xu, Zesheng Tang:
A boundary element method for simulation of deformable objects.
- Chang No Yoon, Myung Hwan Chi, Heedong Ko, Jongsei Park:
Applying virtual reality to molecular graphics system.
- Jian Wang:
Integration model of eye-gaze, voice and manual response in multimodal user interface.
- Yunjun Xia:
Theory and practice of the stereo-view on the CRT screen.
Volume 11, Number 6, November 1996
Last update Tue May 21 19:14:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Shiyi Xu, Gercy P. Dias:
The methodology of testability prediction for sequential circuits.
- Naihong Wei, Shiyuan Yang, Shibai Tong:
A neural network approach to fault diagnosis in analog circuits.
- Yin Shi, Daozheng Wei:
Accelerated techniques in stem fault simulation.
- Zongfu Yan, Mingye Liu:
The RTL binding and mapping approach of VHDL High-level synthesis system HLS/BIT.
- Zhigang Zhu, Guangyou Xu:
Neural networks for omni-view road image understanding.
- Ke Chen, Weiquan Bao, Huisheng Chi:
Speed up training of the recurrent neural network based on constrained optimization techniques.
- Xianzhu Wang, Heng Liao, Sanli Li:
DYNAMEM - A microarchitecture for improving memory disambiguation at run-time.
- Yun Wang, Guanqun Gu, Jiyin Dui:
Research on protocol migration.
- Jian Liu, Zhiming Chen, Yanru Zhong, Zhong Du:
Compact DC-DC converter for pocket micro-controller systems.
- Jigui Sun, Xiaochun Cheng, Xuhua Liu:
The global properties of valid formulas in modal logic K.