Volume 12, Number 1, January 2003 Model-Based Medical Image Processing and Analysis
- James C. Gee, Mostafa Analoui:
Guest Editorial: Special Section on Model-based Medical Image Processing and Analysis.
- Ing-Tsung Hsiao, Anand Rangarajan, Gene Gindi:
Bayesian image reconstruction for transmission tomography using deterministic annealing.
- Soo-Jin Lee:
Spline-regularized ordered subsets expectation-maximization algorithms for emission computed tomography.
- Richard L. Webber, Alexander L. Berestov, Jeffrey W. Duryea, Frederic H. Fahey:
Merging of orthogonally sampled projection sets as a means for eliminating correlation artifacts from tomograms.
- Alexei Manso Correa Machado, Mario Fernando Montenegro Campos, James C. Gee:
Bayesian model for intensity mapping in magnetic resonance image registration.
- S. Kubilay Pakin, Roger S. Gaborski, Lori L. Barski, David H. Foos, Kevin J. Parker:
Clustering approach to bone and soft tissue segmentation of digital radiographic images of extremities.
- Nariman Majdi-Nasab, Mostafa Analoui, Edward J. Delp:
Robust and efficient image segmentation approaches using Markov random field models.
- Daniel Keysers, Jörg Dahmen, Hermann Ney, Berthold B. Wein, Thomas Martin Lehmann:
Statistical framework for model-based image retrieval in medical applications.
- Hiroyuki Yoshida:
Multiscale edge-guided wavelet snake model for delineation of pulmonary nodules in chest radiographs.
- Raquel Valdés-Cristerna, Oscar Yáñez-Suárez:
Active contours and surfaces with cubic splines for semiautomatic tracheal segmentation.
- Huiqi Li, Opas Chutatape:
Automatic detection and boundary estimation of the optic disk in retinal images using a model-based approach.
- Gary E. Christensen, Hans J. Johnson:
Invertibility and transitivity analysis for nonrigid image registration.
- Marco Antonio Gutierrez, Marina S. Rebelo, Sérgio Shiguemi Furuie, José Cláudio Meneghetti:
Automatic quantification of three-dimensional kinetic energy in gated myocardial perfusion single-photon-emission computerized tomography improved by a multiresolution technique.
- Leonid Zhukov, Ken Museth, David E. Breen, Alan H. Barr, Ross T. Whitaker:
Level set modeling and segmentation of diffusion tensor magnetic resonance imaging brain data.
- Anca Dima, Michael Scholz, Klaus Obermayer:
Automatic three-dimensional graph construction of nerve cells from confocal microscopy scans.
Volume 12, Number 2, April 2003 Image Capture, Quantization, and Enhancement
Design and Implementation
Halftoning and Watermarking
Segmentation and Shape Analysis
Virtual Reality and Visualization
Volume 12, Number 3, July 2003 Image Segmentation
Color and High-Dynamic-Range Imaging
Estimation of Structure and Motion
Video and Image Compression and Novel Transforms
Imaging Systems Hardware and Characterization
Volume 12, Number 4, October 2003 Special Section on Imaging Through Scattering Media
Quantization and Gamut Mapping
- David A. Boas, Charles A. Bouman, Kevin J. Webb:
Guest Editorial: Special Section on Imaging Through Scattering Media.
- Martin Schweiger, Simon R. Arridge:
Image reconstruction in optical tomography using local basis functions.
- Gassan Abdoulaev, Andreas H. Hielscher:
Three-dimensional optical tomography with the equation of radiative transfer.
- Alexander B. Konovalov, Vladimir V. Lyubimov, Igor I. Kutuzov, Olga V. Kravtsenyuk, Alexander G. Murzin, Gennadiy B. Mordvinov, Leonid N. Soms, Luydmila M. Yavorskaya:
Application of transform algorithms to high-resolution image reconstruction in optical diffusion tomography of strongly scattering media.
- Shudong Jiang, Brian W. Pogue, Troy O. McBride, Marvin M. Doyley, Steven P. Poplack, Keith D. Paulsen:
Near-infrared breast tomography calibration with optoelastic tissue simulating phantoms.
- Isaac Amidror:
Unified approach for the explanation of stochastic and periodic moirés.
Last update Fri May 24 20:34:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Paul W. Jones:
Book Review, Handbook of Image Quality: Characterization and Prediction by Brian W. Keelan.