Volume 19, Number 1, January - March 2010 Special Section on Image Quality Assessment
- Susan Farnand, Frans Gaykema:
Special Section Guest Editorial: Image Quality Assessment.
- Paul A. Ardis, Christopher M. Brown, Amit Singhal:
Inpainting quality assessment.
- Chaofeng Li, Alan Conrad Bovik:
Content-weighted video quality assessment using a three-component image model.
- David K. MacKinnon, François Blais, Victor Aitken:
Measurement quality metrics for rapid laser range scanning.
- Ulrich Engelke, Hans-Jürgen Zepernick:
Framework for optimal region of interest-based quality assessment in wireless imaging.
- Eric C. Larson, Damon M. Chandler:
Most apparent distortion: full-reference image quality assessment and the role of strategy.
- Dirk W. Hertel:
Extended use of incremental signal-to-noise ratio as reliability criterion for multiple-slope wide-dynamic-range image capture.
- Hyung Jun Park, Jan P. Allebach, Zygmunt Pizlo:
Psychophysical investigation of the effect of coring on perceived toner scatter.
- Elaine W. Jin, Brian W. Keelan:
Slider-adjusted softcopy ruler for calibrated image quality assessment.
- Nicolas Bonnier, Albrecht J. Lindner:
Measurement and compensation of printer modulation transfer function.
- Stephen O. Otim, Steve Collins:
Analysis and assessment of the effects of fixed pattern and quantization noise on the accuracy of color rendition in wide-dynamic-range complementary metal-oxide semiconductor imagers.
- Youn Jin Kim, Yousun Bang, Heui-Keun Choh:
Gradient approach to quantify the gradation smoothness for output media.
- Jonathan Phillips, Peter Bajorski, Peter Burns, Erin Fredericks, Mitchell Rosen:
Comparing image quality of print-on-demand books and photobooks from web-based vendors.
- Sonia H. Contreras Ortiz, James Joseph Macione, Martin D. Fox:
Enhancement of ultrasound images by displacement, averaging, and interlacing.
- Björn Annighöfer, Touraj Tajbakhsh, Rolf-Rainer Grigat:
Prediction of results from subjective evaluation of real-time-capable tone-mapping operators applied to limited high-dynamic-range images.
- Marius Pedersen, Nicolas Bonnier, Jon Yngve Hardeberg, Fritz Albregtsen:
Attributes of image quality for color prints.
- D. René Rasmussen:
Tent-pole spatial defect pooling for prediction of subjective quality assessment of streaks and bands in color printing.
- Emil Dumic, Sonja Grgic, Mislav Grgic:
New image-quality measure based on wavelets.
- Qi Ma, Liming Zhang, Bin Wang:
New strategy for image and video quality assessment.
- Sreenath Rao Vantaram, Eli Saber, Sohail A. Dianat, Mark Shaw, Ranjit Bhaskar:
Multiresolution adaptive and progressive gradient-based color-image segmentation.
- Sokratis Makrogiannis, Nikolaos G. Bourbakis:
Efficient registration of multitemporal and multisensor aerial images based on alignment of nonparametric edge features.
- Lee Shu-Teng Chen, Ja-Chen Lin:
Multithreshold progressive image sharing with compact shadows.
- Lulu Edwards, E. Ray Brown, Sarah R. Jersey:
Verification of a 3-D terrain mapping LADAR on various materials in different environments.
- Kuo-Liang Chung, Wei-Jen Yang, Jun-Hong Yu, Wen-Ming Yan, Chiou-Shann Fuh:
Novel quality-effective zooming algorithm for color filter array.
- Ali S. Awad, Hong Man, Khaldoun Khashanah:
Cascade window-based procedure for impulse noise removal in heavily corrupted images.
- Khaled Loukhaoukha, Jean-Yves Chouinard:
Security of ownership watermarking of digital images based on singular value decomposition.
- Guangming Shi, Weisheng Dong, Xiaolin Wu, Lei Zhang:
Context-based adaptive image resolution upconversion.
- Yi Zhang, Jie Yang, Kun Liu:
Unusual event detection and prediction based on sectional contextual edit distance.
- Justin C. Dunlap, Erik Bodegom, Ralf Widenhorn:
Correction of dark current in consumer cameras.
- Wing-Shan Tam, Chi-Wah Kok, Wan-Chi Siu:
Modified edge-directed interpolation for images.
- Mohamed Amin, Ahmed A. Abd El-Latif:
Efficient modified RC5 based on chaos adapted to image encryption.
- Chuan-Yu Chang, Hung-Jen Wang, Shih-Yu Fu:
Texture image classification using modular radial basis function neural networks.
- Mojtaba Abolghasemi, Hassan Aghaeinia, Karim Faez, Mohammad Ali Mehrabi:
Detection of LSB+/-1 steganography based on co-occurrence matrix and bit plane clipping.
Volume 19, Number 2, April - June 2010 JEI Letters
Special Section on Digital Photography
- Peter B. Catrysse, Sabine Süsstrunk:
Special Section Guest Editorial: Digital Photography.
- Alvin G. Stern, Daniel C. Cole:
High-sensitivity, wide-dynamic-range avalanche photodiode pixel design for large-scale imaging arrays.
- Daniel Tamburrino, Jon M. Speigle, Douglas J. Tweet, Jong-Jan Lee:
2PFCTM (two pixels, full color): Image sensor demosaicing and characterization.
- King-Hong Chung, Yuk-Hee Chan:
Low-complexity color demosaicing algorithm based on integrated gradients.
- Mirko Guarnera, Giuseppe Messina, Valeria Tomaselli:
Adaptive color demosaicing and false color removal.
- Todor Georgiev, Andrew Lumsdaine:
Focused plenoptic camera and rendering.
- Young-Duk Kim, Joonyoung Chang, Moon Gi Kang:
Global motion-compensated preprocessing algorithm for block-based frame-rate conversion.
- Hazem Wannous, Sylvie Treuillet, Yves Lucas:
Robust tissue classification for reproducible wound assessment in telemedicine environments.
- Jian Fu, H. John Caulfield, Dongsheng Wu, Trent Montgomery:
Effects of hyperellipsoidal decision surfaces on image segmentation in artificial color.
- Wei Yang, Su Zhang, Wenying Li, Yaqing Chen, Hongtao Lu, Wufan Chen, Yazhu Chen:
Partial dependence of breast tumor malignancy on ultrasound image features derived from boosted trees.
- Raimondo Schettini, Francesca Gasparini, Silvia Corchs, Fabrizio Marini, Alessandro Capra, Alfio Castorina:
Contrast image correction method.
- Zhihua Xia, Xingming Sun, Wei Liang, Jiaohua Qin, Feng Li:
JPEG image steganalysis using joint discrete cosine transform domain features.
- Vladimir V. Lukin, Dmitriy V. Fevralev, Nikolay N. Ponomarenko, Sergey K. Abramov, Oleksiy B. Pogrebnyak, Karen O. Egiazarian, Jaakko Astola:
Discrete cosine transform-based local adaptive filtering of images corrupted by nonstationary noise.
- Umesh Rajashekar, Tony Tuan Vu, John E. Hooning, Alan Conrad Bovik:
Performance evaluation of mail-scanning cameras.
- Sridharan Kamalakannan, Arunkumar Gururajan, Matthew Hill, Muneem Shahriar, Hamed Sari-Sarraf, Eric F. Hequet:
Graphical processing unit-based machine vision system for simultaneous measurement of shrinkage and soil release in fabrics.
- Chee Sun Won:
Boosting robustness against composite attacks for quantization index-modulation algorithms.
- Khizar Hayat, William Puech, Gilles Gesquière:
Adaptively synchronous scalable spread spectrum (A4S) data-hiding strategy for three-dimensional visualization.
- Ku Chin Lin:
Microscopic autofocusing using regional monotonous variations of multiple focal value measures.
- Anyela Camargo, Andrew J. Tickle, Jeremy S. Smith:
Algorithm to measure automatically the ductile/brittle fracture of Charpy test specimens.
- Atef Masmoudi, William Puech, Mohamed Salim Bouhlel:
Efficient adaptive arithmetic coding based on updated probability distribution for lossless image compression.
- François Mirallès, Julien Beaudry, Michel Blain, Romano M. De Santis, Régis Houde, Richard Hurteau, André Robert, Serge Sarraillon, Nathalie Soucy:
Laser scanning system for inspecting large underwater hydroelectric structures.
- Xiaohan Chen, Natalia A. Schmid:
Automatic target recognition performance losses in the presence of atmospheric and camera effects.
- Baptiste Hemery, Hélène Laurent, Bruno Emile, Christophe Rosenberger:
Comparative study of localization metrics for the evaluation of image interpretation systems.
- Nicolae Vizireanu, Simona Halunga, Georgeta Marghescu:
Morphological skeleton decomposition interframe interpolation method.
- Mustafa I. Jaber, Eli Saber:
Probabilistic approach for extracting regions of interest in digital images.
Volume 19, Number 3, July - September 2010 Regular Articles
Last update Mon May 20 01:15:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page