Volume 22, Numbers 1/2, 2009 Special Issue:
ICT adoption by SMEs
- Boumediene Ramdani, Peter Kawalek, Oswaldo Lorenzo:
Predicting SMEs' adoption of enterprise systems.
- José Esteves:
A benefits realisation road-map framework for ERP usage in small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Kerstin Fink, Christian Ploder:
Balanced system for knowledge process management in SMEs.
- Kostas S. Metaxiotis:
Exploring the rationales for ERP and knowledge management integration in SMEs.
- Varintorn Supyuenyong, Nazrul Islam, Uday R. Kulkarni:
Influence of SME characteristics on knowledge management processes: The case study of enterprise resource planning service providers.
- Tommaso Federici:
Factors influencing ERP outcomes in SMEs: a post-introduction assessment.
- Wen-Lung Shiau, Ping-Yu Hsu, Jun-Zhong Wang:
Development of measures to assess the ERP adoption of small and medium enterprises.
- Marie Griffiths, Ben Light:
An investigation into resistance practices at an SME consultancy.
- Simha R. Magal, Parag Kosalge, Nancy M. Levenburg:
Using importance performance analysis to understand and guide e-business decision making in SMEs.
- Ada Scupola:
SMEs' e-commerce adoption: perspectives from Denmark and Australia.
- Craig M. Parker, Tanya Castleman:
Small firm e-business adoption: a critical analysis of theory.
- Ta-Tao Chuang, Kazuo Nakatani, Duanning Zhou:
An exploratory study of the extent of information technology adoption in SMEs: an application of upper echelon theory.
- Anabel Gutierrez, Jorge Orozco, Alan Serrano:
Factors affecting IT and business alignment: a comparative study in SMEs and large organisations.
- David H. Brown, Laddawan Kaewkitipong:
Relative size and complexity: e-business use in small and medium sized tourism enterprises in Thailand.
Volume 22, Number 3, 2009
Volume 22, Number 4, 2009 Special Issue:
Managing the internationalisation process of small and medium enterprises in Africa and Asia Pacific<br />Guest editor(s):
Nelson Oly Ndubisi
Volume 22, Number 5, 2009
Volume 22, Number 6, 2009
Last update Tue May 21 19:15:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page