Volume 27, Number 1, January / February 2010 Three-Dimensional Mapping, Part 3
- James Patrick Underwood, Andrew Hill, Thierry Peynot, Steve Scheding:
Error modeling and calibration of exteroceptive sensors for accurate mapping applications.
- Matthew Johnson-Roberson, Oscar Pizarro, Stefan B. Williams, Ian Mahon:
Generation and visualization of large-scale three-dimensional reconstructions from underwater robotic surveys.
- Kaustubh Pathak, Andreas Birk, Narunas Vaskevicius, Max Pfingsthorn, Sören Schwertfeger, Jann Poppinga:
Online three-dimensional SLAM by registration of large planar surface segments and closed-form pose-graph relaxation.
- Nathaniel Fairfield, David Wettergreen, George Kantor:
Segmented SLAM in three-dimensional environments.
Volume 27, Number 2, March / April 2010 Vehicle-Terrain Interaction for Mobile Robots Editorial
- Jean-Christophe Fauroux, P. Vaslin:
Modeling, experimenting, and improving skid steering on a 6 × 6 all-terrain mobile platform.
- Chang Boon Low, Danwei Wang:
Maneuverability and path following control of wheeled mobile robot in the presence of wheel skidding and slipping.
- Stephen Williams, Ayanna M. Howard:
Developing monocular visual pose estimation for arctic environments.
- Ambroise Krebs, Cédric Pradalier, Roland Siegwart:
Adaptive rover behavior based on online empirical evaluation: Rover-terrain interaction and near-to-far learning.
- Roland Lenain, Benoit Thuilot, Christophe Cariou, Philippe Martinet:
Mixed kinematic and dynamic sideslip angle observer for accurate control of fast off-road mobile robots.
- Gustavo Freitas, Gabriel Gleizer, Fernando C. Lizarralde, Liu Hsu, Ney Robinson Salvi dos Reis:
Kinematic reconfigurability control for an environmental mobile robot operating in the Amazon rain forest.
Volume 27, Number 3, May / June 2010 Field Report
Volume 27, Number 4, July / August 2010 Field Report
- Cory White, Daniel Hiranandani, Christopher S. Olstad, Keith Buhagiar, Timmy Gambin, Christopher M. Clark:
The Malta cistern mapping project: Underwater robot mapping and localization within ancient tunnel systems.
- Christopher C. Sotzing, David M. Lane:
Improving the coordination efficiency of limited-communication multi-autonomus underwater vehicle operations using a multiagent architecture.
- Hien K. Goi, Jared L. Giesbrecht, Timothy D. Barfoot, Bruce A. Francis:
Vision-based autonomous convoying with constant time delay.
- Roman Katz, Juan I. Nieto, Eduardo Mario Nebot:
Unsupervised classification of dynamic obstacles in urban environments.
Volume 27, Number 5, September / October 2010 Visual Mapping and Navigation Outdoors Editorial
- Pedro Pinies, Lina María Paz, Dorian Gálvez-López, Juan D. Tardós:
CI-Graph simultaneous localization and mapping for three-dimensional reconstruction of large and complex environments using a multicamera system.
- Gabe Sibley, Larry Matthies, Gaurav Sukhatme:
Sliding window filter with application to planetary landing.
- Javier Civera, Oscar G. Grasa, Andrew J. Davison, J. M. M. Montiel:
1-Point RANSAC for extended Kalman filtering: Application to real-time structure from motion and visual odometry.
- Mitch Bryson, Alistair Reid, Fabio T. Ramos, Salah Sukkarieh:
Airborne vision-based mapping and classification of large farmland environments.
- Armagan Elibol, Nuno Gracias, Rafael García:
Augmented state-extended Kalman filter combined framework for topology estimation in large-area underwater mapping.
Volume 27, Number 6, November / December 2010 State of the Art in Maritime Autonomous Surface and Underwater Vehicles, Part 1
- Brian Bingham, Brendan Foley, Hanumant Singh, Richard Camilli, Katerina Delaporta, Ryan Eustice, Angelos Mallios, David Mindell, Christopher N. Roman, Dimitris Sakellariou:
Robotic tools for deep water archaeology: Surveying an ancient shipwreck with an autonomous underwater vehicle.
- Naomi Ehrich Leonard, Derek A. Paley, Russ E. Davis, David M. Fratantoni, Francois Lekien, Fumin Zhang:
Coordinated control of an underwater glider fleet in an adaptive ocean sampling field experiment in Monterey Bay.
- Paul Rigby, Oscar Pizarro, Stefan B. Williams:
Toward adaptive benthic habitat mapping using gaussian process classification.
- Pere Ridao, Marc Carreras, David Ribas, Rafael García:
Visual inspection of hydroelectric dams using an autonomous underwater vehicle.
- Pratap Tokekar, Deepak Bhadauria, Andrew Studenski, Volkan Isler:
A robotic system for monitoring carp in Minnesota lakes.
- Michael T. Wolf, Christopher Assad, Yoshiaki Kuwata, Andrew Howard, Hrand Aghazarian, David Zhu, Thomas Lu, Ashitey Trebi-Ollennu, Terry Huntsberger:
360-degree visual detection and target tracking on an autonomous surface vehicle.
- Michael R. Benjamin, Henrik Schmidt, Paul M. Newman, John J. Leonard:
Nested autonomy for unmanned marine vehicles with MOOS-IvP.
- Toby Schneider, Henrik Schmidt:
Unified command and control for heterogeneous marine sensing networks.
Last update Mon May 20 01:16:07 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Thomas Pastore, Vladimir Djapic:
Improving autonomy and control of autonomous surface vehicles in port protection and mine countermeasure scenarios.