Volume 29, Number 1, January / February 2012 Applied Robotics for the Power Industry Editorial Field Reports Regular Articles Systems Articles Field Reports Systems Articles Regular Articles Field Reports Regular Articles Systems Articles
Volume 29, Number 2, March / April 2012 Field Reports
- Stefan Hrabar:
An evaluation of stereo and laser-based range sensing for rotorcraft unmanned aerial vehicle obstacle avoidance.
- Jonathan R. Schoenberg, Mark E. Campbell, Isaac Miller:
Posterior representation with a multi-modal likelihood using the gaussian sum filter for localization in a known map.
- Adam Feldman, Maria Hybinette, Tucker R. Balch:
The multi-iterative closest point tracker: An online algorithm for tracking multiple interacting targets.
- Shengyan Zhou, Junqiang Xi, Matthew W. McDaniel, Takayuki Nishihata, Phil Salesses, Karl Iagnemma:
Self-supervised learning to visually detect terrain surfaces for autonomous robots operating in forested terrain.
- Ji-Hoon Choi, Yong Woon Park, Jun Kim, Tok-Sun Choe, Jae-Bok Song:
Federated-filter-based unmanned ground vehicle localization using 3D range registration with digital elevation model in outdoor environments.
- Farid Kendoul:
Survey of advances in guidance, navigation, and control of unmanned rotorcraft systems.
Volume 29, Number 3, May / June 2012 Special Issue on Space Robotics, Part I Field Reports Regular Articles Field Reports Regular Articles
Volume 29, Number 4, July / August 2012 Special Issue on Space Robotics, Part II Field Reports
Regular Articles Field Reports Regular Articles
- Stéphane Ruel, Tim Luu, Andrew Berube:
Space shuttle testing of the TriDAR 3D rendezvous and docking sensor.
- Enrico Stoll, Steffen Jaekel, Jacob Katz, Alvar Saenz-Otero, Renuganth Varatharajoo:
SPHERES interact - Human-machine interaction aboard the International Space Station.
- Seppo Heikkilä, Aarne Halme, Andre Schiele:
Affordance-based indirect task communication for astronaut-robot cooperation.
- Felipe A. W. Belo, Andreas Birk, Christopher Brunskill, Frank Kirchner, Vaios Lappas, C. David Remy, Stefano Roccella, Claudio Rossi, Antti Tikanmäki, Gianfranco Visentin:
The ESA Lunar Robotics Challenge: Simulating operations at the lunar south pole.
- Issa A. D. Nesnas, Jaret B. Matthews, Pablo Abad-Manterola, Joel W. Burdick, Jeffrey A. Edlund, Jack C. Morrison, Robert D. Peters, Melissa M. Tanner, Robert N. Miyake, Benjamin S. Solish, Robert C. Anderson:
Axel and DuAxel rovers for the sustainable exploration of extreme terrains.
Volume 29, Number 5, September / October 2012 Special Issue on Multi Autonomous Ground-robotic International Challenge (MAGIC)
- Ani Hsieh, Simon Lacroix:
Editorial: For the JFR special issue on "Multiple collaborative field robots".
- Adrian Boeing, Mark Boulton, Thomas Bräunl, Brian Frisch, Samuel Lopes, Aidan Morgan, Frank Ophelders, Sushil Pangeni, Robert Reid, Kevin Vinsen, Nicolas Garel, ChangSu Lee, Martin Masek, Anthony Attwood, Michael Fazio, Adam Gandossi:
WAMbot: Team MAGICian's entry to the Multi Autonomous Ground-robotic International Challenge 2010.
- Alberto Lacaze, Karl Murphy, Mark Del Giorno, Katrina Corley:
Reconnaissance and Autonomy for Small Robots (RASR) team: MAGIC 2010 challenge.
- Jonathan Butzke, Kostas Daniilidis, Aleksandr Kushleyev, Daniel D. Lee, Maxim Likhachev, Cody J. Phillips, Mike Phillips:
The University of Pennsylvania MAGIC 2010 multi-robot unmanned vehicle system.
- Edwin Olson, Johannes H. Strom, Ryan D. Morton, Andrew Richardson, Pradeep Ranganathan, Robert Goeddel, Mihai Bulic, Jacob Crossman, Robert Marinier:
Progress toward multi-robot reconnaissance and the MAGIC 2010 competition.
- José E. Guivant, Stephen Cossell, Mark Albert Whitty, Jayantha Katupitiya:
Internet-based operation of autonomous robots: The role of data replication, compression, bandwidth allocation and visualization.
- Robin R. Murphy, Karen L. Dreger, Sean Newsome, Jesse Rodocker, Brian Slaughter, Richard Smith, Eric Steimle, Tetsuya Kimura, Kenichi Makabe, Kazuyuki Kon, Hisashi Mizumoto, Michinori Hatayama, Fumitoshi Matsuno, Satoshi Tadokoro, Osamu Kawase:
Marine heterogeneous multirobot systems at the great Eastern Japan Tsunami recovery.
- Nathan Michael, Shaojie Shen, Kartik Mohta, Yash Mulgaonkar, Vijay Kumar, Keiji Nagatani, Yoshito Okada, Seiga Kiribayashi, Kazuki Otake, Kazuya Yoshida, Kazunori Ohno, Eijiro Takeuchi, Satoshi Tadokoro:
Collaborative mapping of an earthquake-damaged building via ground and aerial robots.
Volume 29, Number 6, November / December 2012 Regular Articles
Last update Thu May 23 19:08:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page