Volume 12, Number 1, 2004
- Jashen Chen, Russell K. H. Ching:
An Empirical Study of the Relationship of IT Intensity and Organizational Absorptive Capacity on CRM Performance.
- Chang Liu, Jack T. Marchewka, Catherina Yi-Fang Ku:
American and Taiwanese Perceptions Concerning Privacy, Trust, and Behavioral Intentions in Electronic Commerce.
- Jai Ganesh, T. R. Madanmohan, P. D. Jose, Sudhi Seshadri:
Adaptive Strategies of Firms in High-Velocity Environments: The Case of B2B Electronic Marketplaces.
- Wing S. Chow:
An Exploratory Study of the Success Factors for Extranet Adoption in E-Supply Chain.
- Seok Ha Koh, Sooun Lee, David C. Yen, Douglas Havelka:
The Relationship Between Information Technology Professionals' Skill Requirements and Career Stage in the E-Commerce Era: An Empirical Study.
Volume 12, Number 2, 2004
Volume 12, Number 3, 2004
- Victor Wacham A. Mbarika, Peter N. Meso, Philip F. Musa:
A Disconnect in Stakeholders' Perceptions from Emerging Realities of Teledensity Growth in Africa's Least Developed Countries.
- Siu-cheung Chan, Ming-te Lu:
Understanding Internet Banking Adoption and Use Behavior: A Hong Kong Perspective.
- John Sagi, Elias G. Carayannis, Subhasish Dasgupta, Gary Thomas:
ICT and Business in the New Economy: Globalization and Attitudes Towards eCommerce.
- Brian J. Corbitt, Konrad J. Peszynski, Saranond Inthanond, Byron Hill, Theerasak Thanasankit:
Cultural Differences, Information and Code Systems.
Volume 12, Number 4, 2004
Last update Mon May 20 18:03:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page